Cbay

Yatzee

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this site becoming a private E-Bay. Sure see a lot of For Sale adds and very few discussions about C-Body issues.

Its always been that way . It does spawn a lot of spin off conversation . It also locates cars for some potential buyers here on FCBO .

I myself am glad there are sellers of C-body parts and cars for sale on this site! For parts, they are so hard to find for our C-bodies. For the cars for sale, I like the observations and criticisms of the cars, it helps potential buyers of cars that are not knowledgable understand what a fair price should be and that things like "A/C just needs charge...easy fix" is usually a blatant lie.

Its always been that way . It does spawn a lot of spin off conversation . It also locates cars for some potential buyers here on FCBO .

It's been that way because it drives people to the site when there's google searches for particular models. But yes it's been that way forever.

I block most of the bulk posters so I don't see the home page full of for sale ads.

It's been that way because it drives people to the site when there's google searches for particular models. But yes it's been that way forever.

I block most of the bulk posters so I don't see the home page full of for sale ads.

There was originally an E bay feed but it showed tons of non C body stuff . Somewhere along the way it went away but the members picked up the ball and started posting ads . It really pushed the site along

No problem here, I am not in the market for another car at this time, but I still enjoy seeing what is out there. Plus if you don't want to see what's for sale, just click on the forum sections you want to see. I personally would love to see 50 people posting restoration threads, but there are plenty of us enjoying our cars and not currently working on them.

Last edited:
I really appreciate folks posting the for sale ads. I don't have a great deal of time to be searching for sale ads. I've been dreaming lately about a second car and all of the ads and comments are helpful in assessing what might be a good next purchase. I know this much, I need to save some coin.

I think the for sale aggregation is helpful. I wish I would have known about this forum before I bought my current project. I would have known for more things to look at in a prospect and had a much better understanding of what things are worth.

I try NOT to post ebay listings because that's where everybody monitors cars anyway. Almost redundant.
I prefer to post from other sources where members and trolls are likely to have missed NOTEWORTHY cars, NOT every car just because I own one like it.

Last edited:
Back