Cbody Bob's 1966 Chrysler 300 coupe

IMG_4034.JPG
Well the parts car is gone. Scrap guy picked it up. I have another I'm going to get him to pick up soon too. She served me well. And help several other C body cars. Yes I saved the hood. It's nice. Make a deal on it for who ever wants it. It's a 68 Fury

Hey Bob, I just found out there is a false bottom to be found in the glove box of these model of cars.

This car is possessed, put amongst us to test us. :drama:

Just catching up after some time away and I gotta say - I started thinking the same exact thing as time went on. Also the 'one step forward, two steps back' part - think I even said that in a post.

OTOH Bob, it's looking great overall. You guys have done in one year (has it been a year?) what would've take me 3, 4, 5 to do - if then. It's really looking nice.

Hang onto those hub caps, though - good examples are hard to find. And keep up the good work.

Just catching up after some time away and I gotta say - I started thinking the same exact thing as time went on. Also the 'one step forward, two steps back' part - think I even said that in a post.

OTOH Bob, it's looking great overall. You guys have done in one year (has it been a year?) what would've take me 3, 4, 5 to do - if then. It's really looking nice.

Hang onto those hub caps, though - good examples are hard to find. And keep up the good work.
Haven’t touched the car this year. Sitting under the car port. The sub division they are building behind me has had me busy stripping my parts cars down. For a few months I had a cluster. Starting to get my arms around it. Hopefully soon I can get back on it.

43D7DB09-41D0-43B1-A04C-763BBCDF64C4.jpeg
Maybe Saturday I can start it up for the first time in months. If I can I may take it up the road. I’m sure the battery is dead.

Back