Celebrating My Shop's 10th Anniversary with a BIG Sale ~ Distinctive Custom Powder Coating

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't checked in here in awhile but have some news to share with everybody.

My humble little custom powder coating shop, Phoenix Specialty Coatings, celebrates its 10th Anniversary on May 31!!! The time has flown by. I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with hundreds of amazing motorheads through the years (though I admit the vast majority of them have been from FABO, FaceBook and FBBO rather than here, so I want to change that).

Jensen valve covers - Paul Linstead 2016 010.JPG

Through December 31, 2017, all returning past customers will receive a 10% discount on the labor. New customers using PSC for the first time will enjoy a 7% labor discount. As always, our honored U.S. Military -- enlisted, retired and Veterans -- will continue to receive the best labor discount I offer, but for 2017 it's been upped to 12% instead of 10%.

1971 Mopar Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner.jpg

Get your parts in this year to take advantage of these great savings!!! When you hire PSC you get the best, most personalized service available ... and for 2017 you can get the highest quality work for an even better price. I'll work up most anything metal regardless of whether it's a car part or not.

Porch remodel, Tom Nowicki Keystone, Doug Greenhaw shelves 022.JPG

Jim Whalin Navy Dinner Bell 001.JPG
Jim Whalin Navy Dinner Bell 023.JPG

If you've visited my website before, you'll know that I mostly work on Mopar stuff, but it's not ONLY Mopar stuff. << grin >>

Gregg Cockrell - Nissan valve cover 007.JPG

Roger Eberhardt SBC manifold after 017.JPG

022.JPG

Check out the website for hundreds more work samples or to get ideas for your own project.

Mention Promo Code "PSC10-C" when you call or write for a quote.

Yard Erosion and Greg Reynolds MPs with Stefs Tranny Pan 064.JPG

I charge $35 an hour before the 10th Anniversary Discount is applied, and every job is quoted individually to be fair to everyone. Photos of your metal (with close ups of any dings / dents / damage) help ensure a more accurate estimate when you write. Unlike most others in my industry, I try to get your metal as close to perfect as possible before any powder flies unless you prefer to keep the factory flaws intact.

This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or Gift Certificates.

Visit the website at http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com to learn more. FaceBook users can check out the shop's FaceBook Fan Page at Phoenix Specialty Coatings | Facebook -- my latest work is debuted there first. Give me a call at 731-613-9192 between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central time for questions and to discuss the details of your project. (Yep, Central time! I'm located in northwest Tennessee, not Arizona.)

Thanks for checking it out! You have all helped in making PSC the go-to place for custom one-offs, Mopar parts restorations and multi-color powder work since 2007! I couldn't have done it for a decade without YOU ... and I look forward to the next ten years turning your visions into reality.

Nice one. Congratulations! So good to see some good ole American hard and stunning work alive and kicking.

well congrats on the anniversary.
I have 2 license plate tag toppers that I need done, I may send you some pics and get an estimate for them.
Dad had them for yrs and they are not in the best shape but would like them redone, not a restoration.
John.

Congratulations on your achievement, but thirty five bucks an hour plus a discount? How are you still in business? However you're doing it, keep it up!

Thank you all for checking out my post! I'm already getting a bunch of quote requests and am looking forward to working with all of you.

3C's, I was an enthusiast and restorer like you before I was ever a business owner. (In April, I'll have owned my Barracuda for 26 years!) Straight up, I do this job for the LOVE rather than the money ... as long as I can pay my bills and do everything in my power to keep these cool old cars and parts around for a few more decades for others to enjoy, that's all I need. No two are alike and every day brings new and interesting jobs to my bench.

I'm just posting up a quickie reminder that the 10th Anniversary Special is ending in less than 60 days. If you want to take advantage of the bigger discount, please get your parts in line by December 31.

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. Thank you as well for the discount. I love to see the “Small Business Owner” thriving. :usflag:

Back