CEMA show at FCA HQ

Thanks for the reminder Matt. I’ll mark my calendar.

Do you still have the Challenger?
Yes. My dad is really gung-ho to get out and enjoy it with me this season and I haven’t had any time to get it ready to sell anyway so it’ll stay with me for now. The time with my dad is priceless!:thumbsup:

That time is priceless Matt. Dad and I attended one of the shows a few years back. Went thru the museum. He was moving slow by then. Dad puts both hands on the front fender of a GTX to look under the hood. The owner was about to go off. Till Dad started pointing out the missing pieces from his Air Grabber system. I knew he worked on the Air Grabber and Shaker Hoods. When I was going thru is will and personel papers I find a patent for these systems with his name on it. Never mentioned it. ever! Got it hanging on my office wall next to mine.

Matt, is the new museum going to be open.....or almost ready to open?

Matt, is the new museum going to be open.....or almost ready to open?
No idea Bob. I haven’t heard anything about it. @Carmine would be the guy I’d ask if you couldn’t get a status update on e net.

No idea Bob. I haven’t heard anything about it. @Carmine would be the guy I’d ask if you couldn’t get a status update on e net.

Articles at the time of the announcement said "hope to open to public in the second 1/4 of 2018", but I have not heard any announcement.

It’s raining, I’m out.:(

That's too bad. We are in a similar weather pattern, it's going to rain all weekend.

It’s raining, I’m out.:(
Me too!
Sheesh, between all the road construction and the rainy weekends I’ve only hit one show this year. And yeah, it rained that morning too!
Hope to get the Monaco to Culvers one of these Tuesdays.

so no pics... :(
happy-rain-cloud.png

Back