Center console 65' sport fury

65fury

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the carpet meets in the center on the front of the center console? I am replacing the carpet and the one that was on my car was missing half of it. My Hubby got me a replacement for Christmas last year but I'm not sure if it meets in the center under the dash

Actually I believe they used a one piece carpet in front with cutouts for the shifter & console brackets. This is based on a few C-bodies I've seen which are similar to the '65 Satellite of mine shown with original carpet. The aftermarket carpets all come without cutouts which you'll have to make (carefullly!) and lots of excess material which will also need to be trimmed.
Carpet 1.JPG

Actually I believe they used a one piece carpet in front with cutouts for the shifter & console brackets. This is based on a few C-bodies I've seen which are similar to the '65 Satellite of mine shown with original carpet. The aftermarket carpets all come without cutouts which you'll have to make (carefullly!) and lots of excess material which will also need to be trimmed.
View attachment 416299
Thanks

Sorry, misunderstood question. The console carpet at the front is 2 pieces, it's glued on.

Back