Centerlines

69NooYawker

Reaction score
20170219_113837_HDR~2.jpg

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

Hey guys, got some cheap Centerline knock-offs and a great deal on some TAs.

It does handle differently though!

l like the rims....love the color to...shoot up some interior shots when ya get a chance....welcome to the site enjoy

nice job looks bad ***!

I had american racing outlaw 2's on my fury before i got my cragar ss's

I go back and forth with my wheels :D

original.jpg

Those look like Cragar SST. It was a street version of their Super Trick wheel. Cast aluminum with bolts where the rivets would be. Looks like the bolts are missing. SST=Street Super Trick.

The race version of the Super Trick was a little lighter, but the Centerlines were a lot stronger and bumped the Super Trick wheel out of the market. The Super Trick wheel wasn't strong enough for the street either... The Centerline was.

The car is gorgeous but I'll hold my tongue about the wheels.

Hi guys, these are 7" rims shod with 235/60/15 up front and 275/60/15 at the rear, pretty much the widest you can get on a stock C-body apparently. There's maybe a half-inch clearance from rear fender to the sidewalls.

I read a lot about 7" rims and tires as wide as 275s, and found mixed reactions but few had encountered problems. The sidewalls do 'balloon' out, giving it a cool drag look, and the back end is (even!) spongier, but this ain't no drag car, it's a street cruiser.

I also have 275/60/15's on the back of my car but use a 15/8 wheel with 4 1/2 inch back spacing. I have heard of guys going bigger as there is enough room with the correct back spacing.

Back