For Sale Cheap 72? or 71? Fury III Poconos PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes a 1971 but beware of no title issue. I looked at a 1996 Caprice ex-squad three years ago....he gave me the vin and claimed it had 134k on it. I put the vin in google and even came up in Carfax even though I was not a member. It was under emissions and warrant work. The las time the milege was recorded it had 250k miles on it.

I'm on my way to Carlisle. If this had been any other weekend, for that price, that car....son of a ***** :BangHead:

Here it is in it full glory... bucket seats or split bucket bench?
upload_2017-4-22_17-30-34.png

I just called on it. Left a message.
It's either a 360 or 383. I'll go get it and part it out

It didn't used to be all that hard to get a replacement title in PA. As long as the car was in the sellers name all he had to do was give you a signed and notarized bill of sale. Take that to a notary that knows there job and you're good to go. It has been awhile since I've had to do that though.

If someone can get it, you should move quick. Fair season is fast approaching in PA and that's when all the demo derbies happen.

Titles are not hard to get. Id grab it before some demo derby knuckle dragger gets it. Cool color combo. It just needs some love, another drivers door, and windshield.

I have personally done 2 missing lost titles in texas. Both where owner was deceased or the paper trail to find them was non existant. You need a bill of sale signed and dated with the current seller and your signatures, along with a picture of the vin and current condition pix of the car. Dmv runs it,. As long as its clean, no lein, not stolen you go to a notary with your bill of sale, and dmv title application paperwork, get a bond, and back to dmv, to pay sales tax and get your new title. Bond automatically drops off after 3 years, and your good to go. You can legally drive and even sell the vehicle with the bond on it. It continues to count down from day bond was put on vehicle until time is up for old owner to claim it. This can all be done in a few hours in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back