Cheap seat covers?

swisherred

Reaction score
Does anyone make cheap seat covers for the split bench in my newport? I'm not looking for sms stuff...just something to keep the cotton and foam dust from flying all over the car til I can get them reupholstered.

Best bang 4 the $! I use them. Theres an outfit that makes covers for our split bench front seats that wants just over $200 for a custom job for my '66 Newport. When I get 2 Benny Franks to throw on that, I mean to do it, but until then, $10 serape blankets work mighty fine. AVOID ALL SINO-SEWAGE! Yes, they have got into a racket of making CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAP CRAP serapes. "Hecho in Mexico" es una marca de buena calidad. (regarding serapes anyway....)

Honestly when I reupholster I'm doing Mexican blanket in the inserts. Black vinyl on the surround. Yeah it aint original but black vinyl in FL is gunna be hot as a ***** and honestly I like the serapes to sit on.

Best bang 4 the $! I use them. Theres an outfit that makes covers for our split bench front seats that wants just over $200 for a custom job for my '66 Newport. When I get 2 Benny Franks to throw on that, I mean to do it, but until then, $10 serape blankets work mighty fine. AVOID ALL SINO-SEWAGE! Yes, they have got into a racket of making CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAP CRAP serapes. "Hecho in Mexico" es una marca de buena calidad. (regarding serapes anyway....)
What is this company?

Honestly when I reupholster I'm doing Mexican blanket in the inserts. Black vinyl on the surround. Yeah it aint original but black vinyl in FL is gunna be hot as a ***** and honestly I like the serapes to sit on.
Someone did that to a old vette when I was in CA; he had these for the inserts. Looked pretty cool!
8083475882_408f812516_b.jpg

Did you ever figure anything out? Im also looking for something for my bench in my 66 newport.

Back