Cheapo paint guns

Rustyrodknocker

Reaction score
I have accumulated quite the array of paint guns over the years and for some reason I like to buy them but in the last couple weeks I have used a couple that I found to be extra handy.

In researching how to convert a china freight purple gun into a high build spray gun I found the Titan 2.3. Which is the same gun as the purple gun probably from the same factory but spec'd differently from another brand label. You can drill out the orfice of a purple gun for about a 1/3rd the cost but $60 is still cheap and the needle matches the nozzle. I got mine on ebay.

This is doing a great job of laying down high build. I could not be happier. I have a primer gun that I paid $200 for 15 years ago and it does no better than this Titan.

The other one is the china freight touch up gun.
I dont when I bought it but is been in the box for some time. I decided to try it on some small parts and jams. It is outstanding in my opinion.

I have struggled with small guns in the past. Usually they will not put down the volume to get the finish I want. I have the HF detail gun with the cup on the side and it is lousy. It leaks, the cup is asways in the way and it does not move enough paint.

I have been using full size guns for detail work and it can be a hand full and wastes material. For people that don't paint much a full size gun can really be overwhelming. But I think everybody would be well served with this little gun. You can ditch the rattle cans and get better quality materials without spending any real money.

I bought a 100 pack of 3 oz wax free paper cups on amazon and its a breeze to mix up a small batch and you are spraying in minutes.

Anyhow I was just taking a break and its time get back out there.

Screenshot_20220423-130527_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-130404_Google.jpg

Back