Checking in.

Joe Sportone

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I stumbled across the site while doing some research and have visited and lurked for a while. I decided that there's too much going on here to be a passenger, so I figured it was time to sign up and introduce myself.

I have been a Mopar fan since I was old enough to touch the pedals. I helped my older brother fix up his 1964 Dodge and my own first car was a stately C-Body Dodge ('66 Monaco).

I'm still learning a lot technical aspects of these beauties and I plan to buy a Sport Fury in the next couple of years. Until then, I will be learning from you all.

Glad to be here,

Joe

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome! These guys are a great help for you to find what you're looking for. A Sport Fury is always a good choice, IMHO.

Glad to have a propesctive buyer on board. We excell at spending other people's money here.

That's What I am counting on! I suspect a few of you guys might know a thing or two. I've picked some stuff over the years but I can always learn more!

Welcome! These guys are a great help for you to find what you're looking for. A Sport Fury is always a good choice, IMHO.

I've always liked the end over end headlight configuration of the 65-66 Fury and I think I want to go a little sportier than my old Monaco.

Back