Chicopee M.A. Moose Lodge Mopar Night

SportFury70

Reaction score
Mopar Night at the Chicopee Moose Lodge in Chicopee, Massachusetts returns. The date is this coming Thursday June 6th. Show starts at 5pm. Located at 244 Fuller Road Chicopee M.A. 01020. I believe there is an entry fee. It is a great show if you have never been. A gold 63 Imperial won there just recently according to their Facebook pictures. The family and I went there once 3 years ago on June 2nd with the 68 Sport Fury Fast-Top. We won 2nd place. Here's a pic. Not sure if we're going again. I sure hope to. I'll update you all.
Moose lodge w 68.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the family and I took the S/23 out for a ride to the Moose Lodge show in Chicopee last night for Mopar Night. Got there around 6:30-6:45ish. There were actually more older Mopars than newer ones this time. About 2 rows of Mopars to be exact, which was way more than 3 years ago when we went. There were 3 other C-bodies besides us for a change too. We got there at a later time so we lost. The people who run the show pick 3 cars for trophies, 3 years ago they picked a Chevy, us, and an AMC Rambler wagon. This year they picked one Mopar, of course a modern Hellcat, a Jaguar, and a Ford. I don't understand it. I think it's stupid, they pick a modern Challenger when there are plenty of older Mopars out there, and he attends this show regularly, and they only picked one Mopar when it's "Mopar Night". I know I sound like a whiny, (fill in the blank) but that's ridiculous.

Here are some pictures. First up, Non C-bodies.
daltons car.jpg

Above- 1968 Dart GTS 383. I know the guy who used to own this car.
Yellow 67 GTX.jpg

Above- 1967 GTX 440 Super Commando. Black interior.
duster.jpg

Above- 1971 Duster. Black interior. This one is absolutely stunning. Love the color
nash wagon.jpg

Above- This is actually a Nash wagon. Modern seats and shifter in it.
shelby H.jpg

Above- Shelby GT350 Hertz. THIS IS NO FAKE. It has a Supercharger on it.
shelby H motor.jpg

Above- Engine of the GT350 Hertz. Notice the blue Supercharger.

Now For The C-bodies!
Gold Imperial.jpg

Above-
1963 Imperial. Had an interior that literally sparkled. Never seen this car before.
Black 68 New Yorker.jpg

Above- Triple black 1968 New Yorker. Seen this one a couple times
74 newport.jpg

Above- 1974 Newport Custom. Green interior. Never seen this car before.

I did not hear about that one nice show and congras on second place

Now For The C-bodies!
View attachment 292103
Above-
1963 Imperial. Had an interior that literally sparkled. Never seen this car before.View attachment 292104

Above- Triple black 1968 New Yorker. Seen this one a couple times
View attachment 292110

Above- 1974 Newport Custom. Green interior. Never seen this car before.

I'm pretty sure that 68 was down at the Manchester, CT show once. Gorgeous car that almost brought a tear to my eye as I'd sold my 68 Monaco about two years earlier.

And that frikkin Dart is beautiful!

Back