Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT ME.

Very, very, optimistic, indeed...

http://danville.craigslist.org/wan/4795171546.html

WANTED 1958 Plymouth Fury - $2000 (Pelham Nc)

HI IM WANTING A 1958 Plymouth Fury i dont know if its any other yrs that look like this im a woman but i really like the car Christine and know its a 1958 . I even named my youngest girl after it thats why i want one so bad to fix up and to give to her when shes older and that way she can have the car i named her after LOL. i only have a little money so i cant afford a show car as long as it has a clean title and not a bucket of rust and has everything really dont need a motor my husband has plenty or he can find one for it. So if u have something and dont want a arm and a leg for it just email or text only info pics and price and pls no more then a hr away i cant afford the car and someone to haul it for me. Thanks

Posted via Topify on Android

She also has among other bits a breast pump on sale, so the Basic Story could have some truth. Open for trades I guess. ;)

There was a 58 Plymouth for sale in Danville about two years ago on C list. It was still in the barn. Looked decent. Typical barn car. Dusty & faded paint. The seller was asking around $2500 iirc Guess he's two years too late

Weird that a small place like Danville would produce both a Christine found in a garage and someone with a abnormal, almost worship-like way, desire looking to buy one so cheap as to make it pure delusion.
Dunno.
Nice car. Welcome.

Last edited:
NOT ME.

Very, very, optimistic, indeed...

http://danville.craigslist.org/wan/4795171546.html

WANTED 1958 Plymouth Fury - $2000 (Pelham Nc)

HI IM WANTING A 1958 Plymouth Fury i dont know if its any other yrs that look like this im a woman but i really like the car Christine and know its a 1958 . I even named my youngest girl after it thats why i want one so bad to fix up and to give to her when shes older and that way she can have the car i named her after LOL. i only have a little money so i cant afford a show car as long as it has a clean title and not a bucket of rust and has everything really dont need a motor my husband has plenty or he can find one for it. So if u have something and dont want a arm and a leg for it just email or text only info pics and price and pls no more then a hr away i cant afford the car and someone to haul it for me. Thanks

christmas-funny.jpg

It's strange Danville has a Craigslist site. Small town. Very close to Raleigh (SE) & Greensboro (SW). Yet I see a lot of Mopar stuff on there that often doesn't show up on the other two. My home track (Roxboro Dragway) seems like about a third of the drivers are from Danville. Must be a car town

I know we've beat this horse, but.... The Internet has ruined written language. Is it really sofucking tough to use a little punctuation? Capitalization? Nah, that's way too much effort. Fuckit I'll just write like a 2nd grader. Why should that be embarrassing?

Wanted: 100% original survivor in 100% perfect running condition 1967-1968 Chrysler Fast Top w/4spd and a/c. Under $2,500.00 please.

Christine wanted. Cheap! No rust buckets. $2000.00 = Impossible.

not a bucket of rust and has everything really dont need a motor my husband has plenty or he can find one for it. So if u have something and dont want a arm and a leg for it

If I had exactly what the person was looking for at their price I would not call with language like that in the ad. I've seen it often to

NO RUST BUCKETS I don't want your Junk !!!

Don't bother calling if you think it's made of Gold .. etc

Let's me know right up front they are an *** and are having to post wanted ads because they want a survivor or restored car for peanuts and funny enough no one is meeting their needs

There looking for crack head car prices. Maybe they should offer title loans for classic cars and get one that way...... or open a pawn shop....

Looking at this another way....

She wants to present a gift to her daughter of the same name a representation of pure evil a possessed car that kills or wants to kill everyone it comes in contact with. At least that's the association I think she is implying. Now we know who the woman is in the take your daughter to work day is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back