Chrysler 300 C 5.7 Hemi donor

They are a touch wider than a 440. But they are shaped like a hemi so the width is at the edge of the heads. It's tight in my Coronet. I've not sat it in the fury. A fusie wagon got an early 5.7 on the old cbodydrydock.com, don't know if the thread is still there. He used the bigger and less useful truck trans. Factory AC may hit the k member. Factory alt location may hit suspension.
It is just a 347" so the torque curve isn't the same, the 5/8 spds matter. We are thinking of doing a 392 with 4spd OD in my brother's Charger, but I probably wouldn't with a 5.7 without boost...

Holley is becoming a one stop shop.
MS3 gold box is another controller option
Soundgerman.com has trans controllers

And you want all the computers out of that car. There's one under/in the dash frame and one in the trunk. Gives you flexibility because if you want to leave it stock and run that trans hotwire auto makes a wiring harness to make that work and will defeat the stock ecu to work for you. You want the shifter assembly and shifter cable as well

Yes they are a source if you're keeping the stuff stock. If boosting you need MS3 or Holley.

Back