For Sale Chrysler 300 Convertible - Not All Original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildaugust

Reaction score
Contact seller
So does this mean that C-Bodies have now officially become cool? :laughing7:

I don't believe that this one has been posted here yet. I didn't see it on here before anyway.

Not exactly my taste, but I do like it. I personally wouldn't build it or buy it, but I would drive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Home Depot plywood and sheetrock screws console is what really makes the interior....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry guys, I don't know how I missed this thread. :icon_redface:

OH well it happens ................. :dontknow:

cropped-rose_colored_glasses.jpg

That car could be immaculate what for the money spent to make it just another Chicano sunset blvd pimp mobile. What a shame. If I had a 300 that's the last thing I'd do with it. Hell, I wouldn't do that either.

I love it, maybe not every detail but I'll bet it looks pretty damn good on the street.

it hit Ebay a while back too and it didn't sell. the price was wack and probably still is..

Last edited:
That car could be immaculate what for the money spent to make it just another Chicano sunset blvd pimp mobile. What a shame. If I had a 300 that's the last thing I'd do with it. Hell, I wouldn't do that either.

What's wrong with Sunset Blvd.?

20130407_125041.jpg
I have this pic of the car with different wheels I don't know what to think of it

20130407_125041.jpg

View attachment 50152
I have this pic of the car with different wheels I don't know what to think of it

Well, just choosing between those wheels and the ones that are on it now, I guess I would choose the wheels that are on it now. Personally, though, I think the style of the new (present) wheels is wrong for the car. If I was going to put big wheels on it, I probably would've picked something like these wheels.
RIMS17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back