Chrysler 300F Special GT?

Here is a short video on youtube of the Wisconsin 2016 meet to make your mouth water....

P.S. the video starts out with my '62 300 conv in black and white and no I had nothing to do with it

Here is a short video on youtube of the Wisconsin 2016 meet to make your mouth water....

P.S. the video starts out with my '62 300 conv in black and white and no I had nothing to do with it

An L with clear tail lights.

upload_2017-10-19_11-44-3.png

The downside of those 4 speed manual transmissions is that they weren't very rugged and fixing one these days is a problem. These cars are museum pieces given their values, so it probably isn't an issue.

The downside of those 4 speed manual transmissions is that they weren't very rugged and fixing one these days is a problem. These cars are museum pieces given their values, so it probably isn't an issue.

The French transmissions were problematic. In 1962 they put the truck transmission in them. three speed on the floor non syncro. That is what is in my car and the '62 mentioned above that did the Daytona speed run.

The French transmissions were problematic. In 1962 they put the truck transmission in them. three speed on the floor non syncro. That is what is in my car and the '62 mentioned above that did the Daytona speed run.

The borg warner T-85 three speed. Used in the 61 & 62 manual shift Max wedge cars and any other Hi output Mopar as well as Studebakers.
I once has a 62 Fury golden commando 361 with a BW T-85.

You don't have them? I thought you save everything! :poke:
A treasured gift from a neighbor when I was a teen, he cleaned out his garage and decided the kid down the street who was always covered in Bondo or grease would be a good next home. Had boxes of literature stored in the basement of a rental house in my early 20's... lost it all to a flood.

Otherwise, I bet I would have held onto them. Even in my moving around days.

Back