SOLD Chrysler hubcaps pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

65300NY

Reaction score
Contact seller
I like others hate throwing away parts that I've had in storage for years. With that said, does anyone want/need these two Imperial hubcaps? Not sure of the year. Size and weight will make the shipping more than what I'm asking for them.

$20 + shipping (ground) PayPal accepted.

imperial cap center.JPG

imperial cap edge (1).JPG

imperial cap edge (2).JPG

imperial cap edge 2.JPG

imperial caps back.JPG

I think these are '66 - '66 "Turbine" style hubcaps for Newport, VERY similar to those on my '67 New Yorker, not sure if these were used on Imperial or not.
NOS hubcaps.jpg

As the @Imperialist67 said, these are optional "deep dish" 14" hubcaps for 1966 Chrysler. They need to be used with the corresponding deep-dish 14" wheels, which have a different offset than the standard wheels.

1967 used an identical design, except with a different picture in the center cap. These were not used on Imperials, which came standard with 15" wheels.

It took me ages to piece-together a complete set of these hubcaps with the correct 1966 centers. If this was 10 years ago, I would've been a buyer. I'm sure someone is looking for them.

I'm sure someone is looking for them.

That would be me.

Just like you did, I need the centers. I have a stack of NOS '67-'68 deep dishes, one NOS '66, and one NOS '66 center, all of which I bought 20 plus years ago, back when C body parts were almost free. Since then I've been on a quest for two more nice '66 centers. These look pretty good, so I can finally cross one more item off my shopping list. :)

Jeff

Thanks for the info Mike! I found a buyer (Jeff). I've been a purge of parts the last few months and I'd rather have a couple of dollars in the pocket and help someone in the process. So many parts from past projects sitting around. Ebay helps move some stuff but not fast enough. Glad we have FCBO!

As the @Imperialist67 said, these are optional "deep dish" 14" hubcaps for 1966 Chrysler. They need to be used with the corresponding deep-dish 14" wheels, which have a different offset than the standard wheels.

1967 used an identical design, except with a different picture in the center cap. These were not used on Imperials, which came standard with 15" wheels.

It took me ages to piece-together a complete set of these hubcaps with the correct 1966 centers. If this was 10 years ago, I would've been a buyer. I'm sure someone is looking for them.

Now I'm wondering if I have the correct deep dishes on my car, sure hope so as they look SO nice, and match the other New Yorker emblems on it. I got lucky and found a complete NOS set on this site a couple years ago, but don't have any spares.

Are these two that just sold for a '66 or '67? THANKS for the info. on these.

Now I'm wondering if I have the correct deep dishes on my car, sure hope so as they look SO nice, and match the other New Yorker emblems on it. I got lucky and found a complete NOS set on this site a couple years ago, but don't have any spares.

Are these two that just sold for a '66 or '67? THANKS for the info. on these.
The two that just sold are for 1966. The picture in the center cap is three crowns arranged in a circle, on a gold background.

The 1967s have a shield with wings in the center, on a black background. They look like this (upside down in the picture).
312ff8b2c7be34ab07bb04c6c4afdbc4.jpg

A couple years ago, someone here was selling a complete set of NOS 1967 ones. The thread doesn't say if they sold or not. Are these the ones you bought?
1967 chrysler new yorker n.o s hubcaps

If you have 1966 hubcaps and you just want to buy 1967 centers and swap them onto your hubcaps, I think I have a complete set.

The two that just sold are for 1966. The picture in the center cap is three crowns arranged in a circle, on a gold background.

The 1967s have a shield with wings in the center, on a black background. They look like this (upside down in the picture).
View attachment 344016

A couple years ago, someone here was selling a complete set of NOS 1967 ones. The thread doesn't say if they sold or not. Are these the ones you bought?
1967 chrysler new yorker n.o s hubcaps

If you have 1966 hubcaps and you just want to buy 1967 centers and swap them onto your hubcaps, I think I have a complete set.

Those are indeed the ones I bought - I was glad to find them, and they look great on my New Yorker. T
IMG_1205.JPG
hanks for comfirming that they're correct! Sorry I couldn't help find centers for a '66 though...…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back