Chrysler Navajo Article

crazyboutwagons

Reaction score
Just received the latest edition of mopar Action they have a article on the 73 Chrysler Navajo edition.
20210212_150042.jpg

@chry73luv I do believe is the owner of this beauty, congratulations sir much deserved! The rest of the article, so very sorry if the pictures ain't too good....
20210212_172139.jpg
20210212_172150.jpg

Yes this is my car.I was asked by the editor of Mopar Action Magazine two years ago at Carlisle to do a photo shoot and story on the car . It took some time but it finally happened. My good friend had his Imperial featured last month. I love the fact that these big cars are getting some exposure so we can all enjoy . I enjoy the c bodies and look forward to seeing and reading stories on as many as I can. It was a cool experience and the editor is a very nice guy .

Last edited:
Congratulations! A much deserved honor!

On a side note: Fuselage C-Bodies in original condition featured in Mopar Action magazine... Wasn't that more or less unthinkable in the past?

Congratulations! A much deserved honor!

On a side note: Fuselage C-Bodies in original condition featured in Mopar Action magazine... Wasn't that more or less unthinkable in the past?
Actually no. Mopar Action is the only magazine that will feature a "C" body once in a while. That is the reason I stopped my subscription to Mopar Muscle. They will do one, maybe two a year.

Yes this is my car.I was asked by the editor of Mopar Action Magazine two years ago at Carlisle to do a photo shoot and story on the car . It took some time but it finally happened. My good friend had his Imperial featured last month. I love the fact that these big cars are getting some exposure so we can all enjoy . I enjoy the c bodies and look forward to seeing and reading stories on as many as I can. It was a cool experience and the editor is a very nice guy .

I hope you bring your Navajo to Carlisle again this year. We could park together and start a new tradition!

Well deserved, that’s one beautiful Navajo! I remember seeing it in 2017.
B882AA7E-C657-4CED-8737-23E346F25B18.jpeg
BEAD9158-9BB4-4E50-A7D7-5FEB6DECC1A1.jpeg

I hope you bring your Navajo to Carlisle again this year. We could park together and start a new tradition!
I am doing a wait and see about attending this year. I really want to. Waiting to see what the covid situation is. Last year was the first year I ever missed . Hopefully the situation will be good . I think it might be.

We missed you Doug. By you not being there it allowed others have a chance to win.

Dougs Navajo is probably the nicest original there is.

Actually no. Mopar Action is the only magazine that will feature a "C" body once in a while. That is the reason I stopped my subscription to Mopar Muscle. They will do one, maybe two a year.
Mopar Collector's Guide also let's C body cars on their pages. Not many, but they do.

Mopar Collector's Guide also let's C body cars on their pages. Not many, but they do.

I will remember that.

Then thats changed. They really don't or didn't wanna hear C body 15 years ago. I presume only GTs and Hs?

Technically Scott is right, they featured a black Newport and NYer in one issue awhile ago and they also did an article on I believe it was @azblackhemi's iirc friends silver 67 Fury along with Trev's 300 Hurst convertible in the same issue. I do also believe they asked Wyatt for pictures of his triple black convertible last year in Carlisle, whether an article comes out on it who knows but I sure hope it does

Then thats changed. They really don't or didn't wanna hear C body 15 years ago. I presume only GTs and Hs?
No, they have some other ones included. They opened the door when they featured some of the people who were on their Mopowered Tour they hold. They aren't in every issue, but they've had a few each year. They do like flashy or unique cars. Unique as in modified. It's hard for them to justify a stock C body being featured, unless it has a very interesting story. They definitely like their stories. Build a sleeper C body GT-R killer and they might put it in their pages.

Back