Chrysler parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr C

Reaction score
Contact seller
Gents,

My friend and I have stockpiled a bunch of parts over the years...mostly Formal parts and he has expressed an interest in selling off some of it as we will never use it all.

Just about anything is available from interior/ factory radios to mechanical to sheetmetal.

Let me know what you need. Parts are in the Winnipeg Manitoba Canada area.

Do you have the wiper linkage for a 74-77 Formal from the the wiper motor to the first pivot for a 2 speed motor? Including the arm that bolts to the wiper motor. I'm also looking for PB3 sail panels for a 76-78 NYB.

Mr. C: Are all these used parts or does he have a stash of NOS/NORS parts?

My wish list:
1. I know I DO need the polished aluminum piece in excellent condition that is at the base of the windshield.
2. Also a nice set of upper control arm splash shields for the engine compartment.
3. I'm also starting to collect all the pieces to completely rebuild the front end. Any new parts? I already have the impossible to find NOS Pitman arm, but that's about it.

Last edited:
Do you have the wiper linkage for a 74-77 Formal from the the wiper motor to the first pivot for a 2 speed motor? Including the arm that bolts to the wiper motor. I'm also looking for PB3 sail panels for a 76-78 NYB.

I'm sure we have all the wiper schtuff...does it have to be 2 speed? Most were 3 speed. We have a 78 blue parts car, so I'll check on the sail panels. It will take time, I can only get away to the yard on weekends when I am not at work.

Mr. C: Are all these used parts or does he have a stash of NOS/NORS parts?

My wish list:
1. I know I DO need the polished aluminum piece in excellent condition that is at the base of the windshield.
2. Also a nice set of upper control arm splash shields for the engine compartment.
3. I'm also starting to collect all the pieces to completely rebuild the front end. Any new parts? I already have the impossible to find NOS Pitman arm, but that's about it.

1 & 2. I'll look.
3. Parts are used...VERY little NOS and none of them suspension.

I'm sure we have all the wiper schtuff...does it have to be 2 speed? Most were 3 speed. We have a 78 blue parts car, so I'll check on the sail panels. It will take time, I can only get away to the yard on weekends when I am not at work.

Not sure if the wiper motor has to be 2 or 3 speed. I'll be happy with whatever you have. I could use the package tray if it's in decent condition. I'm patient and understand that you can only get to the yard on weekends. Just let me know your price + shipping and how to pay you. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if the wiper motor has to be 2 or 3 speed. I'll be happy with whatever you have. I could use the package tray if it's in decent condition. I'm patient and understand that you can only get to the yard on weekends. Just let me know your price + shipping and how to pay you. Thanks in advance.

I'll post the best pics I can to show the state of the parts. I hate it when people feel cheated on parts despite my efforts to accurately depict them...hasn't happened often, but I have had it happen to me.

I'll post the best pics I can to show the state of the parts. I hate it when people feel cheated on parts despite my efforts to accurately depict them...hasn't happened often, but I have had it happen to me.

Thank You! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.

Mr C., would you happen to have a power antenna for 76-78 NYB?

Yes, I'll get pics...as I recall we had 5 or 6 Power Antennas removed and lying around. If you need one, I'll disassemble and clean and bench test one to be sure its a good one.

Yes, I'll get pics...as I recall we had 5 or 6 Power Antennas removed and lying around. If you need one, I'll disassemble and clean and bench test one to be sure its a good one.

Thank You. I definitely need one. Just let me know price, shipping, and how to pay you when you're ready. Do you have a PayPal account?

Went to the yard today and I'm pretty upset with some of the pics...they looked fine on the little screen on the camera but once I got them on the computer, some were really fuzzy...I don't know why.

Any ways, there's some pics of the parts cars, the blue one is the 78 NYB PB3 interior The package shelf has wear and I got pics of the sail panels, a lot of the interior is in there and useable (visors etc.) Sadly the velour seats are done for...always makes me sad seeing these cars in such sorry shape.
I saw at least 7 or 8 wiper motors both 3 speed and delay ...
Commando, no chrome wiper sill that I believe you'd be happy with.

Contact me via private message if you want anything...I can go and get better pics again next weekend. I understand if you want to see more...I only posted the pics that came out or were in my estimation marginal.

parts 002.jpg

parts 003.jpg

parts 004.jpg

parts 005.jpg

parts 006.jpg

parts 007.jpg

parts 008.jpg

It is sad, but some have to die so others can live.Otherwise, the species is done for

Commando, no chrome wiper sill that I believe you'd be happy with.
Thanks. I really appreciate your checking.

Damn! SNOW!!!
I sweated my *** off yesterday in the yard....

Thanks. I really appreciate your checking.

Damn! SNOW!!!
I sweated my *** off yesterday in the yard....

Stan, everyone of those that I've seen has a huge gouge in them where it looks like the wiper arm drags against it.

1978 NYB,

Her's pics of the Antenna, in both up and down positions to show that it is functional. As well, the wiper linkage. The plastic bushings were brittle and crumbled during removal, you'll need new ones for re-assembly.

They will ship next week to hopefully get there in time.

As well some pics of some knick knacks from the car that I thought you might be interested in.

parts 001.jpg

parts 003.jpg

parts 002.jpg

parts 004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back