For Sale CL Ad - 1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country Station Wagon - $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkerBee

Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new pro built 440 with about 2 hours on it. Balanced, valve seats replaced etc etc.etc
Needs ignition switch repair, and final tune and TLC to be ready to drive

Clean title in my name on non op , just paid 1600+ to bring registration current

All options available for this year including

Rear air conditioning, disc brakes

tilt-teloscoping steering wheel
power windows, power locks, power seats
Tinted windows
Dual exhaust
Does not have third row seat

Mopar dodge plymouth
No Bondo anywhere on the car
Only visible rust is small amount in bottom of spare tire well

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5277417334.html

1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 1.jpg1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 2.jpg1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 3.jpg1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 4.jpg1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 5.jpg

I love this wagon!!! It's cool and it's got nice options............but of course it's in California. :BangHead:

1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 1.jpg

1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 2.jpg

1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 3.jpg

1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 4.jpg

1968 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country 5.jpg

it is a cool wagon. the more of them I see its clear why people like 'em.

one curiosity here...between a rebuilt 440 and the current registration, that's more than seller wants for the whole car.

maybe his time for the rebuild was "free" but there may be a a couple grand in the rebuild kit/machining for an R/B engine that may approach $4K including the registration work? all this before factoring in the car itself.

all that said, and NOT suggesting anything nefarious is going on, this may be an exceptionally good deal for someone who has been looking for one like this. hope it finds a good home.

Brand new pro built 440 with about 2 hours on it. Balanced, valve seats replaced etc etc.etc . After two hours the knock got worse so we shut it down.
I'd still check it out. Too nice not to.

This car has been on the market for months. Now since I'm in PA obviously I haven't looked at it. the only reason I was considering it back months ago (early spring) is because I have a buddy CA that would've checked it out for me.

This car has been on the market for months.

Yes it's been for sale for a while now. I think I posted it up some time back. Can't recall for sure, but think it was an original 383 car? If the title is legit and cleared up, and the motor is new, then this is definitely a darn good deal!

Yes it's been for sale for a while now. I think I posted it up some time back. Can't recall for sure, but think it was an original 383 car? If the title is legit and cleared up, and the motor is new, then this is definitely a darn good deal!

I almost bought this car when Brian posted it months ago. Had things going on at the time so I passed on it. Back then it was $3500 I think. Now he's paid $1600 in back fees and added it to the price. Well the back fees don't matter if it leaves CA so to me that extra grand is for nothing.

I almost bought this car when Brian posted it months ago. Had things going on at the time so I passed on it. Back then it was $3500 I think. Now he's paid $1600 in back fees and added it to the price. Well the back fees don't matter if it leaves CA so to me that extra grand is for nothing.

That is very true for you. Nonetheless, the car should have been kept on non-op in order to avoid those back fees and major penalties. I, too, wouldn't pay that extra grand just because someone made a error in registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back