NOT MINE classic car website?

Ummm you better be careful on what links you post, recently we went through a fake AD scam site. I really don't have time or interest to dive deep into this one but a quick googly googly of this one came right back with this post.

Oct 7, 2016
This site is a scam. What they do is appropriate legitimate ads from craigslist, ebay and other places and list them as their own, in the hopes that you will contact them so (I'm guessing) they can try to get you to advance them money or something. I spoke with a guy who has many of his ads stolen (because the idiot scammers copied his ad, including his real email address) and he confirmed that it's all a ripoff. Again, some of the vehicles are/were actually for sale, but if you hit the "contact" button, you won't be taken to the actual seller.

You can edit your post to remove the link or ask to have the whole thread deleted. (best)

I guess you could hit the report (if you see it on your own post) and in the report explain why you want it all to be removed.
I know from past/other forums that once a post has replies it becomes a thread and will most likely need a mos or admin to delete the whole thread.
This varies by forum software and admin policies.
I think I've only clicked the report link once here for a obviously spammer.

Back