Clean '68 300 Convert cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very fair price. I wish I was is the market right now.

Its a nice car and looks like an easy restoration compared to what i am used to. Anyone who would seriously want a car like this I am sure would have a good look at it.

Look at those options.........son of a *****..... Nice car man, the 68 is the first 300 I would own

I want it!!!!
dammit I have too many cars!!

If I was in the market that would be a prime candidate. Only option I don't care for is the fold down top....;)

As a reminder for those that might be interested, I drove this car a couple of weeks ago and it is as described and that is probably the best deal on the interweb right now.

New tires and a battery and the exhaust has got some leaks like he said, it comes with a complete set of extra pipes so you'd just need mufflers. I'm sure something could be worked out so that stuff could get taken care of before you leave. It'd do a road trip like that I'm sure!

Just sold for $4700 cash to a local buyer and he drove it the 50 miles home. He's coming back with a truck tomorrow, to get the quarter panel and exhaust. Thanks everybody for your interest! Sorry Julian, Matt and Brian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back