CNY Mopar Association Show 2022

chry73luv

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me if the CNY Mopar Association in Syracuse NY is holding a show this June. Their website says the are having a show June 26 but no details or registration . Also I saw a summer show schedule saying it was being held in Weedsport Fairgrounds. Any help would be appreciated.

Last I heard, they are doing the show in Weedsport Speedway as the Liverpool park isn't available anymore. That's where they used to hold the show before they moved it to Liverpool.

I might see a few of the guys this weekend and ask what's up.

Great . Thanks for the info. I am surprised nothing is updated on their website .

Great . Thanks for the info. I am surprised nothing is updated on their website .
OK, here's what's going on...

From what I'm told, the Weedsport facility has been upgraded quite a bit. It's in a new spot, not sure where on the grounds, but it's not where they used to do it. I'm told that issues like the restrooms have also been addressed, most likely because of new owners of the location.

The show is not going to have classes and trophies. Parking is where you want. They will be drawing for cash prizes during the day.

We'll see how it goes....

Ok thanks John for the update . I hope they get a good turnout. It's fun just to check out the cars.

Back