CNY Mopar Show

66/72RAB

Reaction score
Central New York Mopar Association annual car show will be Sunday 6/24/18. Location is Longbranch Park in Liverpool, NY. Please bring your Mopar out and show it off. This is a Mopar only show - usually get around 250 - 300 cars. More information on the Club website
www.cnymopar.com

I will be there with the most famous C body ever known on the web...
33154430_10155874080842400_4518193758738579456_n.jpg

Hmmm Lenox mass ,,will my new points make it???
It would be a honor to meet all you guys,,but it is a ways.

I was thinking I would try and go this year. Hopefully it is a nice day weather wise. Its a good show at a great location!

Dave

Ohh come on,, Turboo,, it is only a little three hour drive...
We used to drive these cars across the country and think nothing of it...
Quit making excuses... GO !!! damnit !!
:D:steering::D

It would be a honor to meet all you guys,,but it is a ways.
These C were built for the highway.
Fresh points should be fine as long as they are gapped properly.
C'mon and join us at the show!! My drive is two a d a half hours to Liverpool and Carlisle is SIX hours one way at 16 MPG!!

Ohh come on,, Turboo,, it is only a little three hour drive...
We used to drive these cars across the country and think nothing of it...
Quit making excuses... GO !!! damnit !!
:D:steering::D
@Turboomni
I looked it up and it's about 3 hours if you take the Thruway (90) but if you take Rt 20 for a more pleasant and scenic ride, you could add another hour.

This is a great show. Great location in a nice park that backs up to the water. Good food too. (try the salt potatoes). You could even drive up Saturday and stay the night.

Well... I'm not sure if I will make it there or not. My father inlaw (wife's step dad) passed away yesterday. His funeral will be in Pennsylvania, but the plans are very much up in the air at the moment.

The weather isn't looking good, but that may change.

Well... I'm not sure if I will make it there or not. My father inlaw (wife's step dad) passed away yesterday. His funeral will be in Pennsylvania, but the plans are very much up in the air at the moment.

The weather isn't looking good, but that may change.
My condolences. I understand if you cannot make it.
I am going rain or shine..

Well despite the rain,The BoaB brought home the hardware back to North of the Border!!
2nd place C body 67-up
36087537_10155942401252400_6032535395504226304_n.jpg

Back