Code crunching......

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I found the broadcast sheet under the passenger seat cushion in the 69 300 i'm parting. It's rough but I got most of it and was able to piece it together.
I wish my other 300 was this well equipped.. Must have been a beautiful car when new.
You code crunchers will love this.

69 chrysler 300 build sheet parts car (Large).jpg

300 left side (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
I found the broadcast sheet under the passenger seat cushion in the 69 300 i'm parting. It's rough but I got most of it and was able to piece it together.
I wish my other 300 was this well equipped.. Must have been a beautiful car when new.
You code crunchers will love this.

If I look at the car I think the car was worth saving! I have seen much worse cars which have been restored.

Is the car originally black?

To restore... OR not to restore....

If I look at the car I think the car was worth saving! I have seen much worse cars which have been restored.

Could the car have been restored.....? Yes....! Anything CAN be restored.
Would it be wise to invest $60,000.00 to restore a $25,000.00 car....?

The original color was T5 bronze, (One of my personal favorite colors). The core support tag has been removed and was missing when I got the car. The entire passenger floor area is rusted badly along with some rust through in the torsion bar crossmember. The car had gone through the hands of a body butcher some time in the past and color changed to black. Front and rear upholstery completely worn out. Plus many of the key componants to some rare options were destroyed by fire.

This car will help other more worthy cars come back to life by donating it's parts, including the addition of some nice options to my 69 300 convertible. And I am still concidering a decent 71 300 coupe to transplant the engine and revive still another 300 that may have met a untimely end in the hands of a demo derby nut.

1971 Chrysler 020 (Medium).jpg

Could the car have been restored.....? Yes....! Anything CAN be restored.
Would it be wise to invest $60,000.00 to restore a $25,000.00 car....?

The original color was T5 bronze, (One of my personal favorite colors). The core support tag has been removed and was missing when I got the car. The entire passenger floor area is rusted badly along with some rust through in the torsion bar crossmember. The car had gone through the hands of a body butcher some time in the past and color changed to black. Front and rear upholstery completely worn out. Plus many of the key componants to some rare options were destroyed by fire.

This car will help other more worthy cars come back to life by donating it's parts, including the addition of some nice options to my 69 300 convertible. And I am still concidering a decent 71 300 coupe to transplant the engine and revive still another 300 that may have met a untimely end in the hands of a demo derby nut.

I saw this project: http://www.jani-immonen.net/chrys_300_conv/winter2012.html that's why the restoring option crossed my mind...

Back