'65 Chrysler 300 with 383, Petronix Ignitor I Module and Coil. Ballast Resistor is in place with the guts removed and a correct gauge wire soldered in place effectively bypassing the Ballast. Solid state Voltage Regulator. I was driving the other day, got on it a little and the car just died. No sputtering, just died. I pulled over and it fired right up. Went about my drive but the car seemed a little sluggish. Today, I was getting the car ready for a car show tonight and put my volt meter on both sides of the ballast. I'm getting 13.3-13.4 volts in and 13.1-13.2 out to the coil. Those seem high to me. Battery is charging at 14.2. Initially, I thought I had a coil that was starting to go. Now i'm thinking I may have a faulty Voltage Regulator. Thoughts?