Comes with assorted 8-tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...rysler-New-Yorker-brougham-W0QQAdIdZ457987087

vehicle is in very good condition. needs some minor cosmetic work to be excellent. strong running 6.6 litre 400 cid v8 engine.excellent 727 transmission. all typical power options, leather seats. drives excellent. did change the audio system over to a modern system with all new speakers, however, still have the fully functioning am/fm 8 track system and original speakers, as well as a collection of 8 tracks. asking $3500 or best reasonable offer. car is in storage for winter so serious inquiries only.

$%28KGrHqR,%21rgFDSB29DMhBRI4bcZu%21g%7E%7E48_20.JPG

$%28KGrHqV,%21jMFD2VU1BOLBRI4bgEhCw%7E%7E48_20.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJEgFEQIBIMs4BRI4ciNBOw%7E%7E48_20.JPG

I am seeing a lot of these cars lately, probably ever since I joined this board

I tainted the sacred Fusie/Slab waters and there's no stopping us now.
A man ahead of my time. As usual.

< Sent from my tablet >

I would die to have an interior in that condition. I'm thinking my 78 is more like 449,000 original miles.

Since no one has seen my interior (except Dave), I will humbly post pictures on my NY'er tomorrow. The leather and the door panels are absolutely weatherbeaten and cracked almost as bad as convertibles that have been parked outside for 30 years with no top. I have the new carpet. I have all the door panels now. I have to do some repair on the jagged out door clip holes. I will have (a lot) better used seats that I'll get in May on my way to Wisconsin. My package tray is ok but it needs to be painted. I have a new (used) dash pad.

Car in the Ad looks stunning. Personally was never into the later model NY'ers. However they have been growing on me tremendously since joining this site.

Bob- just a labor of love, she will get there someday. Hopefully we meet up sometime, and maybe I can convince you to take me out for a ride. I'm still trying to work out carlisle, but don't see it happening with work. I'd love to make it though. I might also have to try and convince Dave for a ride in his vert :poke:

Can't say I have the convertable bug, but I would love to own one someday. I keep thinking of maybe getting ahold of the guy locally with the '70 fury vert for sale (talked about previously on here), and seeing if he would be interested in trading with my newport. But never work up the courage to do it.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3635561136.html

I was right, that car is FK3 a plymouth only color for 1970. Note the build date of August 16th..

I love that car but there is a reason its still sitting, its gotta be rusty

I was right, that car is FK3 a plymouth only color for 1970. Note the build date of August 16th..

I love that car but there is a reason its still sitting, its gotta be rusty

Sorry Dave, I'm no good with codes haha Im still learning. What color would it be? Have any pictures of what it might have looked like?

The car is rusty, but looked solid in the right places. I'd LOVE to get a hold of it. Honestly though, if I did i would throw a cheap paint job at it for the time being, and drive the hell out of it till enough $$ came by to do it up right.

Whatever it takes to get you there

Thanks my man, hopefully I can take you up on that!

I will be meeting one member this weekend, that I am looking very forward to. Will be up in OH picking up a new 440 for the bluesmobile from Ross this saturday! Can't wait! Hopefully I'll be able to catch a glimpse of his increasing fleet!

FK3 is burnt orange unlike my car which is FK5 Deep burnt orange

I think this one is FK3

1970 Plymouth Fury PM43L0F234026 left front.jpg1970 Plymouth Fury PM43L0F234026 lower left.jpg

My car FK5187134 2007 right.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury PM43L0F234026 left front.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury PM43L0F234026 lower left.jpg

187134 2007 right.jpg

Damn, would have been a beauty back in the day! Thanks for the pictures!

Can I ask a little more of your expertise.. I know it is hard to do. Also something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, but what do you think the car is worth in its current condition? If I remember correctly its 1 of 1800/1900.

I tried trading for the car last summer with the previous owner. He was not interested in the sunroof on mine though.. He was asking $2k for the car. The car was bought by a flipper who is trying to double thier $$. But he has had the car up for sale for a while now.

fury.jpg

fury.jpg

Sorry Dave, I'm no good with codes haha Im still learning. What color would it be? Have any pictures of what it might have looked like?

The car is rusty, but looked solid in the right places. I'd LOVE to get a hold of it. Honestly though, if I did i would throw a cheap paint job at it for the time being, and drive the hell out of it till enough $$ came by to do it up right.

Zac....save this paint chart to your desktop or your favorites.

http://www.mopar1.us/chip/chips.html

If that car sold for 2 that was a deal.4 could be a fair price BUT I think that car has rust issues which is the biggest and most expensive repair

That New Yorker appeals to me more than any 4 door ever has. I love it & I have a truck picking up my Imperial in Calgary next week anyway.... Maybe I can get a deal on shipping if they have an empty spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back