For Sale Complete '72 Fury III doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFURYS

Reaction score
Contact seller
Both doors that came off a '72 Fury III. Very good shape, except for the door panels. Very light surface rust in hinge area of driver's door and bottom inside lip of passenger door, but both are very light surface, not rusted through at all and appears to be no dents or filler in either one. Since you are getting the complete doors, you are getting the factory tinted glass with them (driver's side glass hard to crank-hopefully needs to be greased and worked a bit, or possibly could be in a bind, haven't even taken door panels off to check it out. See pics and check out my other thread under '72 Fury III grilles for sale as I just posted the decoded fender tag. $200 each, but I will NOT be able to ship them. Local pick up in 23701 zip code, or I MIGHT possibly be able to deliver, or meet up to about a 200 mile radius. We can discuss that option if you are interested.

Thanks,
Dan

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 028.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 029.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 030.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 031.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 032.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 033.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 034.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 035.JPG

Celinia parts for sale 1-6-19 040.JPG

Thank you. I have heard of them but never have used them. Last time I shipped Barracuda hood and a (stripped) door, I had to use Greyhound and it was a pain. My main problem with shipping though is I have some health issues and can't do much heavy lifting anymore. I can get somebody here to help me lift doors, trunk, hood, etc., and drive it to deliver or meet, but even driving too long wears me down.

Thanks again for the head's up, I'll have to see how Fastenal works.

Dan

Would you sell the door mirrors separately? If so, I am interested in them. Thanks

Hello,

I did have an extra set of mirrors, but sold the passenger side. I now just have the driver's side remote mirror, but it does have some pitting.
The mirrors on the doors, I'm not able to take off anytime soon and would rather leave them on for now.
I am thinking about listing everything I have in one big as on here, maybe E-Bay and make someone a good deal, so I'd like to leave the pics as is showing the mirrors.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back