SOLD Complete black/charcoal fuselage convertible interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

66l78rat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Removed from a 1970 Fury III convertible. 100% complete except carpet and aluminum sills which are available new.Everything is in very good original condition-look at pics- nothing is mint, nothing is junk.Seats are still pretty plyable,front bench works fine,tracks are good. Door panels are in pretty decent shape.Great find if your interior is trashed or baked.
$1200 for everything, will not seperate obviously no shipping
pickup in Troy Mi. 48085 15 mins north of Detroit

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

Last edited:
For clarity, this vinyl interior is original and 53 year old. The front bench has some seam splitting in the upper and lower corners as can be seen in pics.The door panels have wrinkles and chrome trim has some discoloring.All the plastic pieces are nice with no missing tabs or cracks and are still plyable and not baked and ready to break.This is a nice bolt in ready [except for needing a good cleaning and small repairs] interior if you have a budget build or decent driver car. If you are restoring a big budget 440 Sport Fury or GT then consider the seats and panels as cores, $1200 aint gonna get you a mint interior! The seat covers are still pretty plyable and might be able to be repaired but I dont know anything about upholstery.They still have good shape and support. Im putting down a new floor in my storage area so I decided to lay out the complete interior and see if there was any interest,I have other desirable C body parts I might list also.Sorry but I do not have the time to take and send a bunch of pics, I would suggest having someone local to look and take pics of the interior for you if you are not near Detroit- I dont want any disappointments .when I finish the floor,everything is going back in storage and I will keep searching for the right convertible to pop up and put this interior in. Thanks Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back