SOLD Complete Electric window assy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
This here is all you need to convert your car to electric windows, the assy came out of a 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible, but will fit any fusey convertible or coupe. Basically 1969 to 73. Imperials and NYBs though used different electrical switches.
The wiring harness is complete and in good condition. All the motors operate but the passenger side units will need to have the motor gears greased as they are sticky. All the switches are in good condition and show no signs of wear or looseness. The switch mounts are there too.
I would like $300 for it all plus shipping, thank you.

electric windows.jpg
electric windows1.jpg

That's a nice bunch of stuff at a fair dinkum price.

Please allow me to suggest that sticky motors might not be sticky. It may very well be the awful, aged, corroded flat connectors to the switches are not allowing enough current (not voltage) to the motor. That was the case when I got my 300-H. Windows wouldn't go up unless you pulled them up while pressing the buttons. Try hitting the two-prong motor connector (black and green wires, right?) with a blast straight from a battery using clip leads and see if it doesn't move smartly. Switch leads, the motor goes the other way (you know that of course). This problem is why I did this mod to the switches. The windows then FLEW up and down.

Power Window Switch See post 6.

IMG_0686.JPG

Instead of this.
IMG_0667.JPG

This was a motor that wasn't working due to the crappy connectors. Full of grease. Yuk. My hands were gray for weeks.

IMG_3199.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back