Convertible C Bodies.. Let's see some - Perfect or project.. Condition Don't Matter!

Bryan

Reaction score
Been below 0 here for days with only the occasional short above 0 break..... I want to see some pictures of ragtops... I'll go first..

DSCF4411-001.jpgDSCF52511.jpg

Summer and Winter................The car prefers Summer....:glasses2:

DSCF4411-001.jpg

DSCF52511.jpg

187134 2005 on the move.jpg

.....................................................................................................ok

187134 2005 on the move.jpg

Thanks. No matter how many times you see pictures of the different cars here, it is still great.

Good winter thread to start. I thought I would add one from a warmer day after a bath. Bryan how thick is you snow base now?

Bath Heart.sm.jpg

Bath Heart.sm.jpg

Here's mine:

Now those photos are just showing off. If you down have that first blown up and hanging on your wall there is something wrong with you. Were they all taken from the Hagerty photographer?

Now those photos are just showing off. If you down have that first blown up and hanging on your wall there is something wrong with you. Were they all taken from the Hagerty photographer?

LOL. The wife likes it but not that much! It was the same photographer. The first two were from the Motor Trend Classic Shoot and the last one was from the Hagerty Shoot.

LOL. The wife likes it but not that much! It was the same photographer. The first two were from the Motor Trend Classic Shoot and the last one was from the Hagerty Shoot.

I missed hearing about the Motor Trend Classic photo shot. More details please.

DSCF0767.JPG
Good winter thread to start. I thought I would add one from a warmer day after a bath. Bryan how thick is you snow base now?

View attachment 22047

We have a couple of feet now. We haven't had any heavy snows yet, but several days of light snow. The main thing about North Dakota when compared to Michigan, Ohio ect,, is once it gets here, it stays until April. No melts, it just continues to stack up. sometimes right over the houses. First picture is our driveway. second one is a house down the street from ours..drift.jpg

drift.jpg

DSCF0767.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 22049

We have a couple of feet now. We haven't had any heavy snows yet, but several days of light snow. The main thing about North Dakota when compared to Michigan, Ohio ect,, is once it gets here, it stays until April. No melts, it just continues to stack up. sometimes right over the houses. First picture is our driveway. second one is a house down the street from ours..View attachment 22048

What's all that white stuff?

Back