Convertible Hurst in Roadkill episode 66

FinFury

Reaction score
Anyone else watching roadkill and noticed? There was one second glimpse of ragtop Hurst. Here is a screen capture from the video

According to allmighty wikipedia only two known ragtops made? Anyone from colorado area near that wrecking yard with more info if it is a real deal or clone?

Hurst_convertible_roadkill.jpg

I have seen it also, just sitting in a junkyard rotting away.
Hopefully is a clone.

Anyone else watching roadkill and noticed? There was one second glimpse of ragtop Hurst. Here is a screen capture from the video

According to allmighty wikipedia only two known ragtops made? Anyone from colorado area near that wrecking yard with more info if it is a real deal or clone?

Haha .............keep on dreaming......:)

There are five or six 1970 300/H replica convertibles out there.

"A12 Rag" built a very nice one.

There are five or six 1970 300/H replica convertibles out there.

Mark (A12 Rag on the old Dry Dock, sold his Hurst clone back in Aug 2006. Shortly thereafter he bought a Magnum R/T All Wheel Drive Hemi to soften his pain. As I recall, the Hurst went somewhere on the US East coast and think I heard it was resold to a collector across the pond. It was a neat car, but I like mine and Critter's GT better.

That's the one I was referring to

A guy here in Calgary made one, and it is now somewhere in the US.

Mark (A12 Rag on the old Dry Dock, sold his Hurst clone back in Aug 2006. Shortly thereafter he bought a Magnum R/T All Wheel Drive Hemi to soften his pain. As I recall, the Hurst went somewhere on the US East coast and think I heard it was resold to a collector across the pond. It was a neat car, but I like mine and Critter's GT better.

This is what he has now

Satellite_Leth_May_2013 1.jpg

Satellite2_Leth_May_2013.jpg

Ok, since the one and only Hurst convertible was basically a one off, hand assembled specimen with a lot of the base 300 interior, did it have the A12 and the January build date on the tag like the "production" Hursts?

Back