Convertible rear speaker grille wanted

WSP

Reaction score
Looking for a nice straight unpitted 67 or 68 convertible rear speaker grille. Preferrably for a 300.
Thanks!
IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0354.JPG

6946F15C-FF90-481C-BDFA-63B52B8D8C92.jpeg
Maybe when you remove your seats for reupholstery, you can have some stainless mesh made to fit into the that rear speaker cover. The original mesh must have been too thin and flexible. Most I have seen for our car are always wavy. The photo shows mine, my seats are original leather and in good shape, the speaker cover is wavy.

I don’t have anything for you.... sorry!

but based on the little bit of upholstery I can see in your pic, can you share more pics of your car. No particular reason for asking, I just like the slab side years...
61613D65-078B-4F8B-9134-EDBCC93ED780.jpeg

Here is a link to an old post I put up before on how you make them if you want.
From what I have seen, any of the 67 and 68 convertibles are the same on the pattern.
The new material is much stronger than the original since it is stainless steel; and has taken an elbow or two from passengers and has held up fine over the last years since I did it.
WANTED - Rear seat speaker screen

Here is a link to an old post I put up before on how you make them if you want.
From what I have seen, any of the 67 and 68 convertibles are the same on the pattern.
The new material is much stronger than the original since it is stainless steel; and has taken an elbow or two from passengers and has held up fine over the last years since I did it.
WANTED - Rear seat speaker screen

Thank you 68 Fury Ragtop!!

Back