Converting to a Lemons 24 Emperial

Spyphish

Reaction score
Will be stripping interior to make a Lemons 24 race car. Lots of parts either free or dirt cheap, like a case of beer. Currently in Shelby Al, heading to SW Louisiana. KATO

Carrier.jpg

green-hornets-black-beauty-larry-simanzik.jpg

I'd be interested in the fender tag (or simply a picture is fine) the broadcast sheet or the window sticker if you find them.

Good luck with the race.

I believe it is a 77 New Yorker which we will banner as an Imperial like the Green Hornet Black Beauty. We just won Judges Choice at Bowling Green with the 28 truck on the 600 SEC Benz

IMG_1544.JPG

Hello Sir,
There are currently two things I am looking for: the little wooden screw covers that are attached to the leather door pulls and the plastic covers that go over the courtesy lights in the doors. Would you happen to have any of those?
Thanks,
77newyorker440

How many of the wheels are chrome style road wheels like the front passenger side wheel? Or would you want to keep all wheels?

Try again, I deleted a bunch of inbox stuff. This car has burgundy interior and good side glass. All that is coming out as well as window motors, seats sails headliner belts etc etc.

Is the backup light lens still intact and if so, would that be available?

Hello Sir,
There are currently two things I am looking for: the little wooden screw covers that are attached to the leather door pulls and the plastic covers that go over the courtesy lights in the doors. Would you happen to have any of those?
Thanks,
77newyorker440
Dont see the covers but may have the light covers. White witha claw on edge?

Interior pretty rough so scrapping. Do have extra tail lights and backup lights. Where you get a fuel tank. All I see is Out of Stock

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1565.JPG

IMG_1566.JPG

Ran two races, won two awards. Organizers Choice at Barber and Index of Effluence NOLA. Kato

277369912_10159222169564495_3536084177463784933_n.jpg

IMG_1646.JPG

Back