Cool finds in 2017

I was just hoping to see some cool stuff I didn't think somebody would make me learn something. You are sure right about the stripe. My old tiger paw is on the same side unlike a small ( all that's out there ) Original scat pack on greedbay, that's what I went by. I found a pick of the S&M jacket online. Not sure if mine was born that way but I bought it when I saw it. Never seen one in real life... I really bought it for the patch and just by chance the nasty old thing fit. I pulled the patches off washed it and put the patch back on.The S&M patch is paper thin and I didn't want to ruin it. The Plymouth heart seems big and it's probably a repop I grabbed at the fall fling. There was a goofy sex breakfast of champions patch where it should've been. It's like our cars, I wear em & I drive em and I love em every day I can. Thanks for the info it will help in future haggling. ( the guy did say he wasn't sure if the scat pack was 60's or 90's). He was honest I didn't care cause the price was right.

Take a look at Mr Landy's personal jacket. Now that's different...

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_4374.JPG

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_5865.JPG

I haven't been able to find anything Mopar in 2017.

I did find out that my health was in a serious state of trouble and fortunately I have the best team of doctors to get me headed down the right path of recovery. I also had 2 brothers and a cousin die this year. Two more cousins injured in a motorcycle crash and another cousin fall off a ladder and broke his back.

I can't wait for 2017 to end!!!!

I am looking forward to 2018.....
That is a hard year!!! Sounds like my 2012. All I can say is hang in there brother, the sun will rise and the earth will keep on turning. It did for me. Get better take care of family and get to hunting bud.

Floating power motor mounts. New-$500, been watching eBay for 5 years, finally found a great pair for super cheap!!
IMG_20171202_120502.jpg

I was just hoping to see some cool stuff I didn't think somebody would make me learn something. You are sure right about the stripe. My old tiger paw is on the same side unlike a small ( all that's out there ) Original scat pack on greedbay, that's what I went by. I found a pick of the S&M jacket online. Not sure if mine was born that way but I bought it when I saw it. Never seen one in real life... I really bought it for the patch and just by chance the nasty old thing fit. I pulled the patches off washed it and put the patch back on.The S&M patch is paper thin and I didn't want to ruin it. The Plymouth heart seems big and it's probably a repop I grabbed at the fall fling. There was a goofy sex breakfast of champions patch where it should've been. It's like our cars, I wear em & I drive em and I love em every day I can. Thanks for the info it will help in future haggling. ( the guy did say he wasn't sure if the scat pack was 60's or 90's). He was honest I didn't care cause the price was right.

Take a look at Mr Landy's personal jacket. Now that's different...

View attachment 154693

View attachment 154694

View attachment 154695

View attachment 154696

hey you have great jackets..enjoy them.. when you do some looking you see many varieties..old photos prove the old ones without a doubt.. subtle differences but once you see them its obvious!..enjoy

hey you have great jackets..enjoy them.. when you do some looking you see many varieties..old photos prove the old ones without a doubt.. subtle differences but once you see them its obvious!..enjoy
Thanks just being nosy and wanted to see what we all found. You guys sure found some cool stuff out there. Has anybody noticed how bad the swap meets are now. It's all painted rocks and dolls now. Some day I'll make it back east to the big one. Pomona has been thin for years now... I did get a unused handout book and strange x screwdriver tool in a gold jewelry box from Mr Landys daughter at the spring fling in van nuys ever seen one ? I'll try to find it and post a pic. I should've bought em all but didn't want to be a jerk...

My best three finds in 2017 were a right NORS exhaust pipe for my 69 Sport Fury 440HP no pic, that would be boring.

NOS Devil's Tail Plymouth Heart key chain.

DSC03056.JPG

NOS 68/69 Plymouth 440 Hood Ornament.

DSC03055.JPG

DSC03054.JPG

I scored a lot of goodies in 2017...

Let's start with the 69 H code Sport Fury convertible parts car.
Then a squad car speedo.
Then a 05 Magnum RT.
Then an NOS fender for the Brougham.
Then my 71 Base Model Polara 2 door Hardtop.
Then after many years of watching Dave's cars on the internet, I finally met him and got a pile of parts from him.
Them I got a set of squad car wheels cheap.
The Brougham got some storage space.

Been a very eventful year for me and the cars. Looking forward to 2018. Hoping for Carlisle with one of the 71s!

20170219_085004.jpg

20170221_230627.jpg

0823171933_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170910_181600.jpg

IMG_20171126_163426.jpg

IMG_20171111_153613.jpg

IMG_20171113_000251.jpg

IMG_20171125_162410.jpg

IMG_20171202_150327.jpg

Back