Radio
Heater
Fender Mounted Spot Light
Very Solid Body
Nice Interior
New Door Panels and Correctly Recovered Front Seat
Nice Chrome and Trim

The BIG surprise is under the hood !!!!

The 225cu.in. 6 cylinder engine has been modified with a custom made intake manifold with dual weber carburetors to resemble a long ram setup that was optional on some V8's. Also has dual exhaust and split headers. The car runs and drives great.

It's the MOST talked about car at any show !!!!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

It would be cool indeed but the intakes appear to be a different length. It would be interesting to balance the 2 carbs

You have to give credit where it is due. This guy had a vision and made it happen. A lot of hard work went into this. He is an inspiration to all of us.

Very cool ride, anybody know what it sol for?

It would be cool indeed but the intakes appear to be a different length. It would be interesting to balance the 2 carbs

Weber's are very versatile and are adjusted using a "UNI-SYN", which measures air flow. Each of the two throat's are adjusted individually and each carb can be adjusted for max efficiency based on demand.
Anyone who has messed with old foreign sports cars will recognize a UNI-SYN.

DSC03845.JPG

Weber's are very versatile and are adjusted using a "UNI-SYN", which measures air flow. Each of the two throat's are adjusted individually and each carb can be adjusted for max efficiency based on demand.
Anyone who has messed with old foreign sports cars will recognize a UNI-SYN.

View attachment 124098
Still have one used it many times.

I'm impressed because he didn't just sit on his *** and pick crap out from a Summit catalog and say, Close enough...

PicsArt_05-09-01.26.36.jpg

It's Cool of course. Just wish it was a 2 Door. But i understand finding 1 wouldnt be that easy. That engine would be really neat in a Mid 60s Abody.

P7120015.jpg

I like the heck outta this one... I'm not so far off from mr. fix it... my first thoughts were to the obvious low spot under the right carb being a great place for fuel puddling. I would have really liked the idea of a split long ram set both hanging to the left better I think.

Of course what I think doesn't matter, this guy did nice looking work... I hope he's got her running as good as he claims... very cool.

More pics for posterity...
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Other than the mods it looks like it just left the showroom.

It's cool but I bet it has a mid range flat spot that you don't want to kiss when you go over a railroad crossing.

I love it. I appreciate the attention to detail, (except for the painted deluxe steering wheel).
I think the under hood mods are more show than go, though.

Back