SOLD Cop car radiator! #3574656

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listed as `72 C-body 26" for 400 & 440 auto a/c Police & taxi.
Looks to be in good shape but sure it needs to be boiled and checked by rad shop.
Located in the Detroit area but could bring to Carlisle.
Asking $75.00

IMG_6534.JPG

IMG_6535.JPG

Sold this, thanks FCBO for the ad space.

Looks to be in good shape but sure it needs to be boiled and checked by rad shop.
Asking $75.00

Are you coming to Carlisle this year?

Yes, I'll be there! I don't think the Imperial is though. A few friends and I will be set up in the swap meet and there's a good chance that we'll be hauling that `71 R/T down for the car corral.

Yes, I'll be there! I don't think the Imperial is though. A few friends and I will be set up in the swap meet and there's a good chance that we'll be hauling that `71 R/T down for the car corral.

Great!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the 71 R/T. As much as I would like to have it... I'll have to wait for my auxiliary 401K (Powerball/Mega Millions) to come in first.

Great!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the 71 R/T. As much as I would like to have it... I'll have to wait for my auxiliary 401K (Powerball/Mega Millions) to come in first.

What, you're not looking forward to seeing me? On second thought the only way we're dragging the R/T that far is if it's presold...

What, you're not looking forward to seeing me? On second thought the only way we're dragging the R/T that far is if it's presold...

I'll be glad to see you too. If the R/T doesn't come does that mean the Imp will be there?

No, unfortunately a truck and trailer full of parts, although the Imperial does have a 2" receiver trailer hitch....No I wouldn't do that to the old girl!

I'm confident that it would make it, but that's a haul for me. Maybe drive it to the Nat's.

All I'm saying is, if you want to see the Imperial firsthand, there is a strong likeyhood that you will either have to come to Detroit or the Nationals to do so. I would love for you all to see it, in fact so much so, that I am personally inviting all of you over to Detroit to see it.
Now that's hook and bait!
I'll even buy the beers!

Detroit is a definite on the bucket list. Maybe next year.

For starters, it's sold. It was a 26" and your car would have needed a 26" core support in order for it to have fit. You will either need a 22" or a 26" depending on what was origimally in the car. Break out the tape measure and let me know what you need, I have a few others laying around.

I will but at this point I need to inventory what I have left as far as extra rads. I think I only have 1 extra currently. A `68 B-body with auto trans that will probably need a recore.

Asking $75.00

Do you have Heavey Duty Transmission Cooler and mounting hardware or an engine oil oil cooler for a 66 (or so) Chrysler Police car. They both mount in the front of the radiator support. It sounds like you already know that. Please Call me if you can help 1-408-210-4736 or email [email protected] . Best Regards, Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back