Cordless grease guns

Newport 66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I've been looking at purchasing a battery operated grease gun. All my cordless tools are DeWalt 20v. Online reviews have selected the Milwaukee lithium ion 20v as their best choice. Looking for personal experiences and thoughts on what you guys have. The DeWalt is rated well and I'm leaning that way. Persuade me otherwise...

20200805_112535.jpg

I would stick with the Dewalt since you already have the batteries. I have bought some other Dewalt tools without the battery and charger and saved some more money. The 20V lithium battery is so much better than the old NiCad

I have a variety of Milwaukee M18 tools including their grease gun and love them. The gun gets a workout greasing my semis ( 3 tubes to grease one truck) and trailers. I have to agree with @Zymurgy though. Being you already have the Dewalt chargers and batteries I'd go that route.

Since you already have DeWalt 20 volt tools I'd stick with that brand. DeWalt is one of the better brands. We have numerous DeWalt 20 volt tools, including the grease gun, at the wastewater treatment plant where I work. They have never let us down.

Does anyone have a air grease gun.
Are they refillable with loose grease or do you have to have a cartridge?

Does anyone have a air grease gun.
Are they refillable with loose grease or do you have to have a cartridge?

My. cousin used to have one for the farm, but now has had a cordless for the last several years, so take that for what its worth. He used to have a piece of equipment with nearly 100 grease jerks, so he gives them a work out.

I've been looking at purchasing a battery operated grease gun. All my cordless tools are DeWalt 20v. Online reviews have selected the Milwaukee lithium ion 20v as their best choice. Looking for personal experiences and thoughts on what you guys have. The DeWalt is rated well and I'm leaning that way. Persuade me otherwise...

View attachment 393644
We have one at work, love it. Works great

Back