Separate names with a comma.
Or with a bit of tweaking in the lab to make it more lethal this one?
insanity lives here: https://twitter.com/search?q=#zerocovid&f=live
It validates my decision a couple years ago to shut down my Twitter account.
Another woke progressive realises too late the implications of the lockdown monster that their ideology has created.
Naomi Wolf: 'Under the Guise of a Real Medical Pandemic, We're Really Moving into a Coup Situation, a Police State Situation'
Another interesting comparison graph demonstrating the sham of severe lock down restrictions. Again keep in mind that Florida has likely the highest portion of the population in the vulnerable segment. All the while we have Cuomo writing a book about what a great job he has done.
Nice graph. It’d be nice to see where Michigan falls in there. I’m betting close to the NY line as our governor basically copied everything Cuomo did.
She must have read his book, which by the title appears to be satire.
Cuomo; American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic
With cases dropping through the floor and herd immunity (albeit not natural) essentially in place, we can all get back to normal now, right? Think again.
UK looks set to embrace World Economic Forum's idea of immunity passports
Maybe one should be required when Crossing from Mexico into America, illegally.....
Shhhhh! You’ll wake-up the ACLU. They’ll demand illegals and certain minorities be exempt.
Now not just the UK but also the EU has plans for vaccine certification. How long before it jumps across the pond?
European Union planning to introduce digital vaccine passports within three months
That's f'd up.
cases have stopped declining in the U.S.:
hope it's temporary and that hospitalizations and deaths continue to fall.
Why I don't go to a grocery chain for my medical needs.
CBS Minnesota: Mankato Hy-Vee Incorrectly Dilutes Vaccines, Administers To 62 Patients.
Mankato Hy-Vee Incorrectly Dilutes Vaccines, Administers To 62 Patients
Only us boomers will get this...
I received this interesting memo in an email this morning supposedly from a John Hopkins report....
Latest information from Johns Hopkins Here is some very useful COVID information from the Johns Hopkins Hospital information sheet relative to Coronavirus 19. It is extremely informative and seems to be about the latest release of personal handling of this medical issue and is worth the time to study the information given for your personal care. Stay safe and stay well. This certainly makes the COVID -19 protection methods more understandable.
* This virus is not a living organism. It is a protein molecule (RNA or DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular (eyes), nasal (nose) or buccal mucosa (mouth), changes their genetic code (mutates) and converts into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but is a protein molecule, it cannot be killed. It has to decay on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat, and that is the reason why soap or detergent is the best weapon. The foam CUTS THE FAT (that is why you have to scrub for 20 seconds or more, to create lots of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is necessary to use water above 77 degrees for hand washing, laundry and cleaning surfaces. In addition, hot water makes more foam, making it more effective.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ALL FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any solution with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaking it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water increases the effectiveness of soap, alcohol, and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein. However, because you have to use it in its pure form, it can damage your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC WILL WORK , because the virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
* The virus molecules remain very stable at colder temperatures, including air conditioning in houses and cars. They also need moisture and darkness to stay stable. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade the virus faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain the virus breaks down the protein. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is only 40% alcohol, and you need a minimum of 65%.
* LISTERINE is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the higher the concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching any commonly used surfaces such as: mucosa (mouth area), food, locks, knobs, switches, remotes, cell phones, watches, computers, desks etc… and don’t forget when you use the bathroom.
* You have to MOISTURIZE YOUR HANDS due to frequent washing. Dry hands have cracks and the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
Now for some additional input:
Dr. Bonnie Henry is the Provincial Health Officer for British Columbia, the first woman in this position She is also an associate professor at the University of British Columbia. She has a background in epidemiology and is a specialist in public health and preventive medicine. She is also from PEI (Prince Edward Island).
The Wisdom of Dr. Bonnie Henry:
1. We may have to live with COVID-19 for months, or years. Let's not deny it or panic. Let's not make our lives useless. Let's learn to live with this fact.
2. You can't destroy COVID-19 viruses that have penetrated cell walls, by drinking gallons of hot water you'll just go to the bathroom more often.
3. Washing hands and maintaining a two-meter physical distance is the best method for your protection.
4. If you don't have a COVID-19 patient at home, there's no need to disinfect the surfaces at your house.
5. Packaged cargo, gas pumps, shopping carts and ATMs do not cause infection. If you wash your hands, live your life as usual.
6. COVID-19 is not a food infection. It is associated with drops of infection like the 'flu’. There is no demonstrated risk that COVID-19 is transmitted by food.
7. You can lose your sense of smell with a lot of allergies and viral infections. This is only a non-specific symptom of COVID-19.
8. Once at home, you don't need to change your clothes urgently and go shower! Purity is a virtue, paranoia is not!
9. The COVID-19 virus doesn't hang in the air for long. This is a respiratory droplet infection that requires close contact.
10. The air is clean; you can walk through the gardens and through parks (just keeping your physical protection distance).
11. It is sufficient to use normal soap against COVID-19, not antibacterial soap. This is a virus, not a bacterium.
12. You don't have to worry about your food orders. But you can heat it all up in the microwave if you wish.
13. The chances of bringing COVID-19 home with your shoes is like being struck by lightning twice in a day. I've been working against viruses for 20 years — drop infections don't spread like that!
14. You can't be protected from the virus by taking vinegar, sugarcane juice and ginger! These are for immunity not a cure.
15. Wearing a mask for long periods interferes with your breathing and oxygen levels. Wear it only in crowds.
16. Wearing gloves is also a bad idea; the virus can accumulate into the glove and be easily transmitted if you touch your face. Better just to wash your hands regularly.
Immunity is weakened by always staying in a sterile environment. Even if you eat immune boosting foods, please go out of your house regularly to any park/beach. Immunity is increased by EXPOSURE TO PATHOGENS, not by sitting at home and consuming fried/ spicy/sugary food and aerated drinks.
Be smart and stay informed! Live life sensibly and to the fullest.
Be Kind, Be Calm and Be Safe!
Yes, this is about the most common sense statement I've heard. This whole article seems to be no bullshit honest information.
Speaking of no bullshit... Sonic Hedge Hog 2, he'll end the Pandemic!
The rats are leaving the ship in Michigan!
You don’t suppose Whitmer is going down like Cuomo?
All these hush money folks will be the first to receive a subpoena.
Two new pacts emerge as Whitmer defends separation deals
antibodies won't stop the virus? bad choice of words.
excellent. heard about TX and MS dropping mask mandates and thought "Let Freedom Ring!"