correct clips for body side moulding for'70 polara

Molez

Reaction score
hello everyone, can you help me?
I’m looking for the correct moulding trim clips for my 1970 Polara.
I don’t know what they look like and therefore where to find them
thanks

@Jessica Stokes just took out the trim from a 1970 2dr Polara. She may have pictures of what she removed. Also, @71Polara383 knows you have the other known TX9 Polara 'vert left and may chime in.

@Jessica Stokes just took out the trim from a 1970 2dr Polara. She may have pictures of what she removed. Also, @71Polara383 knows you have the other known TX9 Polara 'vert left and may chime in.

I'm not taking my trim off to show someone the clip. If I was in that part of the process, absolutely, but i don't want to remove that trim until it is time.

I sent him a pic via FB earlier before work, and had him post here, but apparently he didn't use the photo of a clip from the Brougham to use as an example.

What he needs to know is if a 71 BSM clip is the same as a 70. I would think it is, but i have no direct experience with that yet.. However, I have seen 71 trim on 70 cars, so that tells me probably they are infact the same. If someone could confirm that, it would be greatly appreciated by myself and the OP.

This clip is from a 71.
received_3391731470918621.jpeg

Yes thanks Wyatt... correct, and thanks Ayilar, I try to contact Jessica, I am interested in

Back