Courtesy lights

josehf34

Reaction score
Hi guys

A time ago I saw some photos of plymouth fury 1974 photos and in those photos the car has courtesy lights from the dash pad and under dash but my 1974 fury doesn't have them. What is the reason of my car doesn't have this nice courtesy lights? Can I install those courtesy lights? How can I search them on ebay or ask for them to Mr MurrayBpark?

Thanks

6rss39.jpg

2n7fkae.jpg

Yes. Search ebay and call Murray.

6rss39.jpg

2n7fkae.jpg

Yes. Search ebay and call Murray.

Wow that's a lot of lights options. What do I need to intall the trunk compartment, glovebox, and Instrument panel courstesy lights?

What are the Ash receiver, instrument panel center, backup, door light switch rear, map options?

Well, these are all lights...so everything listed there was either a light or a switch to activate a light.

For example, my Imperials have illuminated ash trays...turn on the lights, then open the ash tray and you have a nice green glow in there.

Glove box, there's a light and a plunger that trips the light when you open the glove box.

Back up lights are the white lights that illuminate when you put the car in reverse..standard equipment.

etc, etc...

Wow that's a lot of lights options. What do I need to intall the trunk compartment, glovebox, and Instrument panel courstesy lights?
Hi guys

A time ago I saw a photo of a 1975 Plymouth Gran Fury that had a very nice interior, something like this new yorker interior, the same seats design and a very similar door panel and dash pad and rosewood design. Is this original? Can this be installed on a 1974 plymouth fury without body modifications?

thanks

Other question: My car doesn't has power windows and no power door locks. Can I install this two thing or is very difficult?

What is it you want ultimately? To turn your Fury into a New Yorker?
Buy a nice New Yorker.

What is it you want ultimately? To turn your Fury into a New Yorker?
Buy a nice New Yorker.

No mr commando I just want to have the extra courtesy lights, sometimes in the night is very hard to find something in the trunk without a light :thumbsup:

Back