Cowl Insulation?

Wonderwagon

Reaction score
Sorting through parts, and found what I believe to be the insulation behind the Dash, of course the shop didn't mark anything. I believe the first two are from the Left and right kick covers, to be placed on the seat side of the vent. I have checked the 69 Service Manual and the Parts book with Illustrations at the end, and searched the digital copy I have for silencer, which is what the insulation is called around the vent, they are the first pair with the square notch taken out. The Second Photo with the amorphius shapes are the mystery ones.

P1100595.JPG

P1100596.JPG

So the others surround the heater box, and HVAC vents along the cowl. Paying attention to the mounting holes will locate their position, so it is a puzzzle with a solutiion

So the others surround the heater box, and HVAC vents along the cowl. Paying attention to the mounting holes will locate their position, so it is a puzzzle with a solutiion
I looked for a picture showing the others, nothing. They only go one place, I think the one of yours that goes over the gas pedal is broken in two.

Alan

Alan

Big thanks, will lay em out and label their bags. After the fact is really a pain. Funny, was hopping bagged and tagged would reduce a little bit of the stored volume, even but organized. New box today,

Back