cowling

johnscott311

Reaction score
ok i have a 66 fury i was wondering if anyone knew if there was another car that had the same cowling that goes between the hood and the windshield...mine is in really really bad shape and is not really salvagable.
thanks

Every Fury (any model), Dodge (Polara and Monaco), and Chrysler (Newport, 300, and New Yorker), between 1965 and 1968 has a cowl that that you can use. There were two cowls, A/C and non A/C but it only relates to some holes drilled so both are doable.

now anyone know where i might find one? i checked ebay and didnt see anything...

ok i have a 66 fury i was wondering if anyone knew if there was another car that had the same cowling that goes between the hood and the windshield...mine is in really really bad shape and is not really salvagable.
thanks

You might want to try Chris (azblackhemi). He is currently trying to clean out his yard and most likely has what you need. Check out his "hoarding " thread for contact info.
http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar...4-This-Hoarding-Business-Done-Got-Out-Of-Hand!!!

Last edited:
Whoa, John. Are you looking for a cowl or a cowel COVER?
My reply was based on cowls, not the covers.
(Sent using Forum Runner)

I might have one from a 68 Fury, let me know if you need pictures. Send me a pm with your e mail address, John.

I have a 65 newport wagon that I am parting out. I have a post in the cars for sale
shot me some pics and how much u want for it.

Depending on it's condition - the cowl may be trashed too... I've never seen a cap that was rusted out that didn't also need the cowl panel itself. If it's bent or cut that's another matter...
its funny becasue when u look in the cowl area there is no rust at all.....im going to do more looking into it and run some water over it and see if anything ends up in the inside of the car.

I might have one from a 68 Fury, let me know if you need pictures. Send me a pm with your e mail address, John.

[email protected] shoot me some pics over....im not sure if it will fit or not.

Back