For Sale Craigslist fake advertises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like the Hemmings ad is the real deal and some else is trying to cash in on the car, that's what your saying right? I saw this before with a Chevelle in the local paper, the car was way undervalued, I guess someone's trying to make a quick buck.

Looks to me like the Hemmings ad is the real deal and some else is trying to cash in on the car, that's what your saying right? I saw this before with a Chevelle in the local paper, the car was way undervalued, I guess someone's trying to make a quick buck.

Me! If I can get it for $14k, i'm putting it on ebay with a $35k BIN. Don't blow it for me, he just responded...

IMG_20171119_150659.png

The Craigslist scammer can't even spell Acapulco blue right, I had to look it up but I am not trying to post a fake ad. It's all in the details.

Don't forget that "prohibited" button up top. I have used it many times and the ads have disappeared especially if used consistently by many.

From the looks of this ad, our scammers like using Washington State, the Poncho ad was from Washington also.
its because the GAY LIBERAL CHILD MOLESTER EX SEATTLE MAYOR ED MURRAY made seattle a SANCTUARY DUMPSITE for every ILLEGAL AND ISLAMIC scumbag he could attract .. major reason why i moved.. its so bad yo ucan't trust anything or anyone living there anymore...sad

its because the GAY LIBERAL CHILD MOLESTER EX SEATTLE MAYOR ED MURRAY made seattle a SANCTUARY DUMPSITE for every ILLEGAL AND ISLAMIC scumbag he could attract .. major reason why i moved.. its so bad yo ucan't trust anything or anyone living there anymore...sad

giphy.gif

That why I hate an only email reply ad, I like being able to talk to the seller. Not saying every ad that only has email as a response method is a scam, just that I don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back