Create a new vintiage Chrysler dealership

glennb49

Reaction score
This is a new implement dealer just north of Beaver Dam Wi. on 151 with my 79 300 in front. It would make a great Chrysler dealer from the 60s. I don't know how to use photo shop. Lets see what you guys can create. Post your results here. Should be fun!

DSCN1304.JPG

DSCN1305.JPG

DSCN1306.JPG

Thanks, that's a start, Now lets see what we can add to really make it look the part! Commando really like your two tone treatment, should have been offered from the factory! Who or what is Lash Auto?

The idea of trying to make a vintage dealership out of this is a neat idea, but the architecture of it doesn't seem to exude that vibe to me.

Classic car lot lizzard in Florida that undercoats and armorall terrible condition classic cars and sells them as one owner exquisite survivor's....

And hangs out at a park near Stan.....

Classic car lot lizzard in Florida that undercoats and armorall terrible condition classic cars and sells them as one owner exquisite survivor's....

I think you are being too vague man....

And hangs what out at a park near Stan's?? :wideyed:

OK were getting into this now! Lets get some cars on the lot with banners and lots of Chrysler Plymouth Imperial neon signs !

Last edited:
I refuse to give up! Here is an early morning shot I got Monday. Such a great blank canvas for a late 50s or early 60s Chrysler dealer!!

DSCN1593.JPG

DSCN1595.JPG

Back