Cruise Control question for 78NYB

The torsion bar hood spring ''rolls'' inside of the square as it moves up and down the slide. Making the square a roller for the bar.

The torsion bar hood spring ''rolls'' inside of the square as it moves up and down the slide. Making the square a roller for the bar.

Mike, you are correct. Thanks for giving me a flashback.

Right now any new visitors to FCBO have decided that maybe a C-body isnt really for them based on the type of people who already own them

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Right now any new visitors to FCBO have decided that maybe a C-body isnt really for them based on the type of people who already own them

(Sent using Forum Runner)

What......they don't want a C-body like us cool guys?

The event must of been conducted at the Lean Burn Test Center.

square slide, notice he didnt say square roller.....Bob knows!

I'm standing firm with Dave on this one.

I have found similar functioning parts for window regulators and they are labled as bearings, but I would really like to see a parts book or a crash book out of the mid 70s before I throw an official name on it.

square slide, notice he didnt say square roller.....Bob knows!

I'm standing firm with Dave on this one.

I have found similar functioning parts for window regulators and they are labled as bearings, but I would really like to see a parts book or a crash book out of the mid 70s before I throw an official name on it.

I would love to tell you, "I told you so".... And now I can....

"TRUNK HINGE SPRING SLIDER BEARING SET" :reading:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRYSLER-VA...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c69b76775

Last edited:
Back