Custom built 4 link 1966 Chrysler Windsor

hotrodharley66

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted. I wanted to share my latest project of a 4 link coilover setup I built for my girlfriends 1966 Chrysler Windsor. I built almost everything from scratch save for the diff mounts.

DSC03102.JPG

DSC03104.JPG

DSC03084.JPG

DSC03110.JPG

DSC03088.JPG

Looks very nice. What's the front set up?

Also what the story one what looks like green dart behind it in the outside pic

dsc03129-jpg.jpg

Looks very nice. What's the front set up?

Also what the story one what looks like green dart behind it in the outside pic

View attachment 126681

The front is still torsion bars. But with beefed up strut rods, sway bar mounts, lower control arms, FFI tubular upper arms, Ridetech shocks and Wilwood disc brakes

I work at a restoration shop. That's one of the body shop employees. If you are on
Instagram check out our page. joeys_place_resto We have a cool 75 Duster build on the go. As well as a 70 Cuda.

The front is still torsion bars. But with beefed up strut rods, sway bar mounts, lower control arms, FFI tubular upper arms, Ridetech shocks and Wilwood disc brakes

I work at a restoration shop. That's one of the body shop employees. If you are on
Instagram check out our page. joeys_place_resto We have a cool 75 Duster build on the go. As well as a 70 Cuda.

Thanks. Some nice rides there. Here's is direct link Joey's Place (@joeys_place_resto) • Instagram photos and videos

i like the 67 Olds

upload_2017-6-1_13-38-19.png

I'll comment on the ride and handling.... Holy mother F it is like night and day. So controlled and smooth over the bumps now. And same goes for cornering. It no longer feels like it's pouring itself around a corner. It actually tracks and goes around a corner. I have about 65 hours into the setup so it was no small feat to do. But it was so worth it.

Nice, who says C-body folks cant have nice things. Would be interesting to see out the door price for a setup

I missed this thread before, what did you use for bar ends? Looks like they are bushings and not heim joints. Nice work

Nice, who says C-body folks cant have nice things. Would be interesting to see out the door price for a setup
What he said ^^^. I'd love to improve the old girls handling, and don't have the equipment or skills to make my own. Need to just pick.up a welder and learn, but til then,I need people like you to help out. What say you, make some sets to sell?

Back