Custom carpeted floor mats?

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought my carpet from ACC Carpet through my upholstery shop. Now I know why he didn't get the mats also from ACC they don't make them for my console '66 300.

Does anyone know of a company who will do custom mats, with my bulk carpet, or have a pattern for my '66 300?

I was going to have an upholstery shop make some for me. I think they were going to charge me $125 for a set of (4) and said they could have them done in a day. Call it laziness, but I never got them made. I would be really interested in a set of original vinyl mats that came with the car but they are impossible to find in red.

I was going to have an upholstery shop make some for me. I think they were going to charge me $125 for a set of (4) and said they could have them done in a day. Call it laziness, but I never got them made. I would be really interested in a set of original vinyl mats that came with the car but they are impossible to find in red.

Thanks Scott. I just talked to my shop and he said he could do it sometime this spring. I found this site and sent them an e-mail but I may just have my local shop do it. Anyone ever use this place? http://ocautocarpets.com/c-663332-1966-chrysler-300-carpets.html

There is a local shop in Birmingham Al that custom made a set of floor mats for Jazebelle. He took measurements, embroidered "300" in the front mats and edge bound all four mats for $55.00.....

They have a rubber backing.

DSC00702 (Large).jpg

DSC00704 (Large).jpg

There is a local shop in Birmingham Al that custom made a set of floor mats for Jazebelle. He took measurements, embroidered "300" in the front mats and edge bound all four mats for $55.00.....

They have a rubber backing.

Wow that is a great price. Do you think if I sent some bulk carpet directly he would do a set for me? Send me a PM with his info if you think he would be interested. Even if he is charging more now, if you are happy with the mats I would be happy.

wow that is a great price. Do you think if i sent some bulk carpet directly he would do a set for me? Send me a pm with his info if you think he would be interested. Even if he is charging more now, if you are happy with the mats i would be happy.

pm sent .....

Back