Custom Exhaust Shop

There's nothing in Syracuse that I know of. There is a hot rod shop in Central Square that advertises that they do custom exhaust, but since it's a hot rod shop, expect it to be $$$. Powerhousehotrods.com

I bought a TTI exhaust for my '70 300 and had Trick Auto in Mattydale hang it for me. It was the easiest and most cost efficient... and it's a nice system.
http://ttiexhaust.com/
Trick Automotive

Thank you all for the information. I will be in contact with Tri-County (their
closer) first. I did some checking and a local shop gave me a price of 2500 dollars for the TTI setup with TTI headers included. I just can't swing that kind of money. Thinking of staying with the stock headers and going with a 2.25 or 2.5 pipes and mufflers. I also plan on a mild cam after the exhaust is taken care of.

I'd install a set of tti headers and exhaust for $800 any day. With a lift it would be a piece of cake

Went with the stock manifolds w/dual exhaust, 2.25 pipes and Flowmaster 40's from Tri-County as recommended by forum members. Very happy with the results, although the Flowmasters are a little loud. 40 years ago they wouldn't have been loud enough.

Went with the stock manifolds w/dual exhaust, 2.25 pipes and Flowmaster 40's from Tri-County as recommended by forum members. Very happy with the results, although the Flowmasters are a little loud. 40 years ago they wouldn't have been loud enough.

I have the same exhaust on my 78 NYB. I would rather listen to the Flowmasters than the radio....

20170822_182253.jpg
20180825_132836.jpg

20170822_182253.jpg

wow is the least I can say...….the motor equals the rest of the car.....it will make it to Wisconsin in record time next time you come up this way. Boonschweiger

Back