D100 Truck engine

Bayoulee

Reaction score
found a 1967 Dodge pick up with a running 383. It already has the non-air conditioning pulleys and brackets which I will have to purchase if I go with my current motor. What are the pros, cons and potential hassles to putting that motor in my fury? Fury has factory floor shift and the D to what are the pros, cons and potential hassles to putting that motor in my fury? Fury has factory floor shift and the D 100 has a factory dash shift. Weighing my options thx

should not be any real issues , change the oil pan for your car and block brackets from the car . i'm trade you a car pan for that for the truck pan . and just need the trans tall stock to have the mount bosses on it for the floor shifter bracket mount in the car . just did the reverse , from the c body to the truck . there is the truck pan , and thats the bracket thats needs the mount on the trans for your car floor shifter . so let me know on the oil pan .

DSC00810.JPG

DSC06655.JPG

ya a one year thing . but having four of them at once , i did have the inside track on you . lol . down too two now , lol . and i have nos lamps for one i'm building . some where in the car , lol .

DSC03390[1].JPG

should not be any real issues , change the oil pan for your car and block brackets from the car . i'm trade you a car pan for that for the truck pan . and just need the trans tall stock to have the mount bosses on it for the floor shifter bracket mount in the car . just did the reverse , from the c body to the truck . there is the truck pan , and thats the bracket thats needs the mount on the trans for your car floor shifter . so let me know on the oil pan .

View attachment 138559

View attachment 138560
Ok not sure what route ill go but will let u know if i get it

thanks bob , but i'm thinking 200s's for it . there is 1/2'' less offset on them . and i have a set of four with polished bans already . i put a 66-67 b r/e under it for neg offset . might go back to the 67 c body r/e for the 200s's also .

Back