Dale's 1969 Chrysler 300 Coupe

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I have started tinkering on Dale's Chrysler 300 stored here at my place. I found the drivers door card was in need of repair, the vinyl had lifted all round the edges so today I re-glued it. Once that is done I will hunt up some panel clips to put it back on, all of these were missing too. Once that is done then I will clean up an armrest I have and get some vinyl spray to color match it with the passenger armrest. Once I have completed the interior fixes i will move to the engine bay and start working on restring it to factory original and getting it to run reliably. Stay tuned.

car.jpg
door crad.jpg

Do you have some body work to do on this one. i enjoy watching you and wishing that I had some of your skills.
No body work at all, the car has no rust and the paint is in tip top shape too. Yah it's a bit dusty, I expect Dale will bring over car cover next time I see him. Once I have finished restoring the rest of the car to factory original I will do detail photos of all around it for people to see.

Dale is a lucky man! If you were in my neigborhood You would be very busy and I would be very poor...but I'd have some sweet rides!

I needed a break, the welder wouldn't reach the far side of the car. Till I move it, I have stopped welding for now.
Now that we've actually talked I read your posts with a killer accent.:lol:

I have started tinkering on Dale's Chrysler 300 stored here at my place. I found the drivers door card was in need of repair, the vinyl had lifted all round the edges so today I re-glued it. Once that is done I will hunt up some panel clips to put it back on, all of these were missing too. Once that is done then I will clean up an armrest I have and get some vinyl spray to color match it with the passenger armrest. Once I have completed the interior fixes i will move to the engine bay and start working on restring it to factory original and getting it to run reliably. Stay tuned.

View attachment 144189 View attachment 144190
thanks so much, Gary ! I do appreciate it.

Sorry to bring it up again, and perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I still can't but help wonder at the slight possibility of the car being in a flood. I know you thought otherwise, and you would know best, but I also noticed on the panel you fixed what looked like water stains. Mixed with these few photos (mildew on engine, dash, etc.,) (also the pitted bumper, which I believe was decided was normal if stored in a damp place) which Will posted previously I believe, (and since you're now having a closer look at it) just checking to see if you're pretty well certain that's not a possibility. Thanks, and won't ask again, just clarifying. I'll post the other photos too just for reference in case anyone else did not see that old thread. Thanks again for all of your help....

yet.
14469529_10210904694556000_7577836387067841847_n.jpg
DSC03477.JPG
DSC03482.JPG
DSC03485.JPG
DSC03489.JPG
DSC03521.JPG

Tell me its like talking to Schwarzenegger!!!
God no, wrong hemisphere! I'm guessing here in the states women probably just start taking their clothes off when they hear him talking.:lol:

God no, wrong hemisphere! I'm guessing here in the states women probably just start taking their clothes off when they hear him talking.:lol:
yeah, probably. Hey, great idea ! Voice and accent lesson from Gary too !! I'm such a lucky guy !:steering:

Back